- Medicalcul is a medical calculator allowing to calculate different scores and formulas (creatinine clearance, Apgar score, body surface burned ... you can see the complete list on http://medicalcul.free.fr/_indexalpha.html ). Once installed, the software asks you to update in order to retrieve data from the http://medicalcul.free.fr site. Once this is done, you will be able to use Medicalcul offline, without the need for network access. The software regularly checks for changes and notifies you if an update is available, so that you can re-import files. In order to save your plan data, you can choose to update when you have a WiFi connection.
- It is of course possible to add scores or formulas, and you can contact me on purpose. If you have bibliographic references for the novelties that you would like to see added, thank you for communicating them to me in order to save time in my research.
- Medicalcul is only available in French. Special information for the Maghreb (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia): Depending on your network operator, you may have difficulty importing data from servers, or even not be able to obtain it at all. Indeed, a large part of the Internet providers of the Maghreb are blacklisted in France for piracy problems. Try from another connection, it may work, but use of this software in those countries is not guaranteed.
- Samsung mobiles are affected by a bug which means that they do not have the point necessary to enter a decimal number on their keyboard. To overcome this lack, the right icon of the shortcut bar allows you to enter the point.
- Dr P. Mignard, Jossigny (77), France -