Chat privately with a doctor at the touch of a button.
No appointments or bookings are required. Just start a secure chat at any time.
Get fast consults, prescriptions, advice & treatment from your phone anywhere in New Zealand.
Use Well Revolution doctors, or if your GP clinic recommended Well Revolution, you will find them in the app too.
- Well Revolution doctors are available 7 days a week until late.
- Consults with Well Revolution doctors cost $49 between 8 am and 6 pm every day including weekends.
- If your GP is in the app, their usual fees apply.
Prescriptions are sent instantly in the app to your choice of pharmacy.
Use Well Revolution
- for same-day access to your own GP, or
- connect with a Well Revolution doctor if you don’t have a GP, can’t get to one or when your GP isn't available.
How Well Revolution Works
1. Start a chat anytime. No need to book an appointment.
2. Chat privately with the doctor.
3. Send your prescription directly to your choice of pharmacy.
4. Send sick notes directly to your employer.
Who can use Well Revolution?
- Well Revolution is open to everyone in New Zealand.
- There are no monthly fees. Pay only after a consult with the doctor.
We can help with
- General medical advice and treatment
- Medical certificates, sick notes
Download the app and chat with a doctor now.
Have a question or need help?
Start a live support chat with us. Tap App Support in the Well Revolution app or visit wellrevolution.co.nz
How do chat consultations work?
Start a consult with one tap and send a private and secure message to the doctor. Your message is sent directly to the doctor and you will be notified as soon as they respond. If needed, the doctor can start a live audio or video call with you. You can send text and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images and documents, all from inside the app.
Do I need to enrol?
Enrolment is not required. Well Revolution does not change your GP. If your enrolled clinic is using the app, you’ll find them there too.
How do I make an appointment?
No appointment is needed. Start a private chat at any time.
What does it cost?
Well Revolution Doctors cost
- $49 between 8 am and 6 pm, 7 days per week and
- $79 for all other hours, including public holidays.
- If your GP is on the app, their usual fees apply.
- You will see any fees before you start a consult.
How do prescriptions work?
The doctor creates and sends paperless prescriptions for you in the app. Then you choose how you want it. Select your favourite or nearest pharmacy for the most convenient pick-up location.
Is Well Revolution safe?
When you use Well Revolution, you are trusting us with your information. We take your privacy seriously. This app and our service are subject to all healthcare and privacy laws and regulations in New Zealand. All doctors on Well Revolution are professional, qualified and licensed in New Zealand. Our strict privacy policies and data protection methods are designed to keep your information safe and secure.
What can’t Well Revolution help with? *
We’re not yet able to help with
- Restricted medications, controlled drugs, opiates
- ACC claims
- Lab and radiology requests
*If your enrolled GP is in the app, they will be able to help you.
What doctors are on Well Revolution?
You can use Well Revolution doctors at any time, or if your GP clinic recommended Well Revolution, you will find them in the app too. If your own GP or clinic is not on the app or if they’re not available, you can connect with a Well Revolution doctor to get the care you need right away. All doctors on Well Revolution are exclusively in New Zealand.
Who are the Well Revolution Doctors?
You will see their profiles in the app. All Well Revolution doctors are qualified and registered New Zealand General Practitioners. They can help with many common medical conditions. Head to well.as/treat to learn more.