Runtopia is a GPS-based running app, which enables you to track & analyze your own runs at any occasion, as well as a walking step counter that converts steps into currency units called SPC coins. These coins can then be spent on sports gear, prizes and services on the in-app shop, to make sports more interesting and to promote an overall active and healthy lifestyle to everyone.
- All-round GPS tracking with high accuracy and multi-dimensional running data statistics display including: route map, distance, pace, speed, calories, elevation, and heart rate.
- Real-time step counter and converts steps into SPC currency which can be exchanged into prizes, sports and fitness kit, services and experiences.
- Bluetooth connectivity available with unique Runtopia intelligent running shoes and other sports gears.
- Real-time audio coach that gives real-time running feedback and guides your running form to help you prevent running injury.
- Customized running workout plan and premium function from walking to running for beginners/ weight loss workout/ 5K/ 10K/ half marathon/ full marathon and more.
- Variety of in app event&online live race and different levels of honor rewards to help you enjoy running.
- Get motivation with millions of Runtopia runners, Runtopia community & running clubs.
Join this runners' world, get paid from each step to keep fit, achieve your exercise goal, and enjoy the fun run!
- Premium membership fees will be billed automatically at 24 hours prior to the end of the current period monthly or annual period, as applicable. These fees will auto-renew until your Premium membership is downgraded or terminated. Your membership fee will be the same as your initial charges unless you are otherwise notified in advance. You may cancel your Premium membership at any time, as described below.
– Account will be automatically renewed 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at $3.99 per month or $29.99 for a full year.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off.
– The user may manage subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase at any time. Cancellation of the currently active subscription is not allowed.
TURNING OFF AUTO-RENEWAL
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the currently active subscription is not allowed.
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Runtopia will not resort to GPS outside of running tracking.