What is OBD JScan?
OBD JScan is powerful Jeep diagnostic application. JScan allows reading standard Diagnostic Trouble Codes (emission related), Generic Live Data and much more. That's not all. JScan can access all modules avilable on your vehicle. ABS, Steering Column, Automatic Transmission, Radio, Sway Bar, Hvac and much more.
What can I Do with JScan?
JScan allows you to access, diagnostic trouble codes and Live Data in all modules. You can easily Read, Clear, Share vehicle Trouble Codes. View Live Data from all sensors in vehicle. View and Change vehicle settings like tires size, axle ratio, DRL Settings, and more. Identify modules, VIN, Part Number.
Some supported cars:
Jeep Wrangler JK,
Jeep Wrangler JL/JT - additional hardware required to bypass security gateway*
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 11-13
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 14-20 - 18+ - additional hardware required to bypass security gateway*
Jeep Commander XK
Jeep Liberty/Cherokee KK,
Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot MK
Dodge Grand Caravan RT,
Dodge Journey - 18+ - additional hardware required to bypass security gateway*,
Dodge Durango 2004-2009,
Dodge Durango 2011-2013,
Dodge Durango 2014-2020 - 18+ - additional hardware required to bypass security gateway*,
Dodge Challenger - 08-14,
Dodge Challenger - 14+,
Dodge Charger - 06 - 10,
Dodge Charger - 11+,
Chrysler Town & Country RT,
* WK2 / Durango/ Journey - all 2018+ models requires securit bypass cable
* JL requires security bypass cable
* JT requires security bypass cable
* http://jscan.net/jl-jt-security-bypass/ - learn more here
Supported and recommended OBD ELM327 adapters:
- OBD ELM327 iCar Vgate v2.0 Bluetooth.
- OBD ELM327 iCar Vgate v3.0 Bluetooth.
- OBD ELM327 iCar Vgate v4.0 Bluetooth LE - this adapter will also work with iOS
- OBD LinkMX Bluetooth
- OBD LinkMX+ Bluetooth
- OBD adapters based on STN1170 chip
- OBD ELM327 iCar Vgate v2.0 WiFi.
- OBD ELM327 iCar Vgate v3.0 WiFi.
- OBD ELM327 iCar Vgate v4.0 WiFi.
Warning!!! There are reports on connection issues when using some cheap "clones" of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)!
More info about supported and recommended adapters: