This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
The app is open source. Do you want to contribute to the project? Start by translating the widget to another language. Visit the project at crowdin.net and be part of the next release. :)
* Displays all events from your calendars
* Automatically updates when you add/delete/modify an event
* Select only the calendars you want to see in the widget
* Customize colors of the widget background and texts
* Scroll through the list of upcoming events
* Customize the text size of the widget
* Fully resizable widget
* Indicators for alerts and recurring events
* Supports Android tablets
The widget is completely open source and you can find all the code and graphic elements up on github: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget
*Currently working on Material Design revamp. Join our beta channel on Google+ to test our latest updates. (http://bit.ly/1Qw9jiJ)*
★ Favourite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favourite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colours and transparency using the colour picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colours in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
What you get
- Agenda widget, with a list of your events grouped by day;
- Calendar widget, with a (resizable) month view;
- Weather forecast for up to 5 days on the agenda widget;
- Extensive customization: you can change the background and font colors, the font type and its density, customize the header, etc;
- Preset themes, with nice defaults for colors, fonts and other options;
- Select which calendar events to display;
- And more.
This widget is free, but some configuration options are locked. To unlock, click "upgrade" and you'll be able to buy the premium version via Google Play.
We dislike apps that ask a lot of permissions without justifying them. So here's what we need and why:
Your personal information: To read your calendar events
Network communication and Your location: To show the weather for your location (only your approximate location)
Have fun and join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/100148874755192683155
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 4 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
Don't feel like reading boring introductions?
Ok. MCW is a widget. Just find the list of widgets in your device and drop/select Month Calendar Widget (3x2 or 4x3) from that list. After that you will see the settings screen, select your options and tap Done.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
● Beautiful widgets with over 70 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you're currently using.
● Synced with Google calendar.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend's birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
✓ Allow multiple widgets with different month.
✓ Tap the left or right arrow to advance to previous or next month.
✓ Tap the month label to reset back to current month.
✓ Resizable widget to fit your screen layout.
✓ 2 themes to work with different contrast on home screen.
✓ Localization for different locale.
✓ Option to set Sunday or Monday as starting day of the week.
✓ View calendar or create an event on date click
✓ No application permission required.
✓ Free and no ads.
The settings can be found by launching the application.
If you have any question or feedback, please send email to email@example.com.
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
No permissions, tiny memory size, near zero CPU as it only needs to run for a moment at midnight. Clicking the widget opens your standard calendar.
** THE APP ICON IS NOT THE WIDGET! **
All the great comments and ratings are really appreciated. Thanks!
This app shows the date as a widget. The launcher icon is not the widget! Install the widget into an empty space on your home screen in the usual way, choosing Day Widget from the Widgets list. Please ensure the application is not installed to "external" or SD card memory, or the widget cannot work.
(The second screenshot shows the size and shape options. The third screen shot is a composite to show how the widget looks in different countries - the widget only displays in the language set in your device's settings.)
With over 25 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, Instagram, and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
• Resizable and scrollable.
• Shows number of days/minutes to events.
• Tap on time to launch Clock app.
• Tap on date to open Google Calendar.
• Tap between clock and date to display a month view.
• Shows events on a hours grid.
• Tap and hold on a day to display context menu.
To change a calendar color:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/calendar on your desktop.
2. Select the color in the left sidebar.
To add to the lockscreen (Android 4.2 only):
1. Swipe lockscreen to the left until you see a big [+] icon.
2. Tap on the icon and select 'Neat Calendar'.
3. Tap and hold on the widget and move it to the left of the camera screen.
To add to the home screen:
1. Open widgets list in the app drawer.
2. Tap and hold to place widget on the desktop.
How to display birthdays:
Go to Google Calendar on the web and click on
Other calendars > Browse Interesting Calendars > More > Contacts' birthdays and events > Subscribe.
Then go to Calendar app, tap menu icon and select Calendars to display > Calendars to sync.
Also, Calendar + provides you with the quick add feature so users can add a new event or program easily on the go. With Calendar + you too can be a productivity ninja and you will never miss your important events again, whether for your business / office events or personal events!.
THE BEST CALENDAR APPLICATION FOR ANDROID
Calendar + is hands down, the best calendar event and program scheduling app for your Android device. It works seamlessly by scheduling and synchronizing the important events that take place in your life quickly!
HOME SCREEN CALENDAR WIDGET FUNCTIONALITY
Calendar + offers users the ability to add calendar widgets to their phone or tablet's home screen, thus allowing easier access directly from the home screen and making sure that you don't forget any important event!
MULTI-USE AS A PERSONAL, BUSINESS OR OFFICE ELECTRONIC CALENDAR
Due to its ease of use and seamless ease of use and synchronization, Calendar + is perfect to be used as a business calendar, personal electronic calendar application or office event scheduling calendar.
▪ Events, programs and regular appointments at a glance - perfect daily, weekly, monthly view with event title, event start hour, event location, and word-wrapping
▪ Custom calendar views - Customizable view from 2 days to 4 weeks!
▪ Quick add - Add a new event, program or schedule plan on the go via text or voice!
▪ Scroll and zoom - Horizontal or vertical scrolling and zooming
▪ Gesture recognition - Simply shake your device to move to today or add a new event
▪ Direct access to core features - edit, copy, delete existing events in one step with overflow menu
▪ Beautiful calendar widgets - perfect calendar widgets to see the important events on home screen
▪ Professional home calendar widget features - see event details on home widget by tapping a day with events
● perfect event presentation with event title, location, start hour, and more
● powerful quick add feature to add a new event on the go
● custom view supporting from 2 days to 4 weeks
● day, week, month, custom, agenda view
● search function by title, location, etc
● configurable home widget with advanced features such as word-wrapping, day tap action, calendars to display, color schema, etc
● intuitive event details popup on month view and custom views
● perfect notification with popup, sound, vibration + individual snooze delay
● advanced and professional recurrent event support such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
● default calendar option
● supports long-press action to add a new event
● supports custom event timezone while traveling
Upgrade to the premium version of Calendar + by visiting the following link to enjoy the following features -
+ No ads
+ Advanced word-wrapping such as up to 2 lines, auto-adjust, etc
+ Quick add in the notification bar
+ Business hour filtering (day, weekly view)
+ Header and text color schema
+ Advanced notification options such as individual snooze, etc
+ Advanced home widget themes such as Modern, Darkness, Translucent, etc.
+ Advanced & Professional home widget features such as text size, color schema, tap action, app start view etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Calendar + right now and start scheduling and adding important events to Calendar +, the best calendar app available for Android!
We appreciate your feedback and/or suggestions. Please feel free to contact us or give us a review in the ratings and reviews section below. If you liked Calendar +, please give us a 5-star rating and review, we would highly appreciate it.
• 7 Productive calendar Views
• Forecasted weather
• 2 Customisable calendar widgets
• Theming support
• Beautiful interface
• Polished animations
• Stable calendar experience
• Night mode
Split view is Today Calendar's most popular view, it's show's an overview of the month, and events of particular days on the same screen, making it by far the easiest way to plan your schedule using Today Calendar.
Quick actions appear on the right in the agenda and split view, allowing to easily navigation to an event, email other attendees or call an associated number with just one tap.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today Calendar into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
NOTE! This app only changes the contact to go to voicemail. It doesn't stop sms messages!
It's made to be as fast as possible in moving pictures between several folders. To the right you have your favorited folders. You add them by going into a folder and press the star button. When long pressing a picture you start the select mode. Then it's just pressing several pictures and click on a folder at the right to move or copy them there. There are also actions for sharing the selected images and removing them.
All operations are done in the background so if you have lengthy tasks with moving several hundred images between different drives (storages), you can see the progress in the notification bar.
The app also has support for multiple storages on the Asus Transformer tablets so that you can access your usb thumb drive or external sd card.