Donate version available, buy me a coffee :)
Shows info about the phone and the current network, Bluetooth, IPv6 and Cell connection.
It also shows your public/external IP & hostname.
Only goes on-line to get and resolve the public IP via my own server http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and to remotely resolve it (see notes below). Initially the application was also using whatismyip.org but, as the server seems to be constantly down it was removed.
>> Information shown <<
•Device IP and hostname, both private and public.
•Current mobile Cell and any neighbours, along with their signal strength, location info and type.
•Information about the current mobile provider (MCC+MNC, current connection, etc.)
•The Android device unique ID.
•Full information regarding the WiFi connection (MAC, current SSID and BSSID, link speed, IP/Netmask, Gateway, DNS and DHCP servers, etc.)
•Your current location according to Android based on your network neighbours. No GPS is needed or used.
•Information regarding Bluetooth status, the current Bluetooth connection(s) and info about past pairings.
•IPv6 device and router IP addresses for all device interfaces (see notes, this should now work for everyone).
>> Notes <<
•This is an expansion of the 'Network Info' application, to support more phones based on the 2.1 Android API.
•I only have a GSM/UMTS phone. If anything funny happens on any other phone type, email me and I will try to fix it.
•This application will connect to the network only to fetch your external IP/Hostname (using http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/gethostname.php). No other information is sent (my policy is located below).
•Please email me about any bugs or features you want. I cannot see all market comments and I am not notified when someone does comment.
•The IPv6 part should now work for everyone. If that is not the case for you, please email me (email@example.com) so I can try to fix it. If possible, download 'Under the hood' from the market and send me the results via export.
•If you want to show the Vendor which owns a MAC address, download 'MAC (OUI) Database' from the market (it is one of my applications) and use it to download a copy of the OUI database.
•In version v0.5.2 I added remote hostname resolution which is your public hostname as is resolved by my server. It should be the same as your external hostname, unless there is a record propagation delay or your DNS server is lying (like some home routers which resolve their external address as a local hostname). My server is hosted by 1and1 so this will be unreliable if you use the same DNS servers.
•'Ext. Hostname (L)' is the hostname your device resolves your external IP (local resolve).\n
•'Ext. Hostname (R)' is the hostname my server resolves your external IP (remote resolve).
•'Field Test' is a hidden application which comes installed in HTC phones. The menu item will only appear if the 'Field Test' is installed in your phone.
>> Known Issues <<
Samsung devices do not display Neighbouring Cells. This is a problem in Samsung's Android implementation and there is nothing I can do.
>> Privacy Statement <<
I do not collect any information which can directly and uniquely identify and/or bind a user to a device or any other personal information. When you retrieve your external IP address, my server will log a standard website “hit” which is the same as if you browsed a page on my server using a browser. No other information is logged or kept.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Find holes and security flaws in your network.
New features coming soon!
No Ads and will NEVER have Ads!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any features you'd like to add to the list.
IAP (In-app Purchases) added only to allow donations. Nothing else.
The GUI of this program is simple, but it aims to provide useful services for networking diagnostic.
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
And its all free.
Features of All-In-One Toolbox (Junk Cleaner and Memory Booster)
★ Intuitive:Simple and clear UI design for easy and quick system optimization.
★ Thorough:Thorough and deep scanning of all the junk files(cache, residual, temp files etc.) and clean them out with just one-tap.
★ Versatile:29 tools into one pack to speed up system and extend battery life.
★ Multilingual:31 supported languages, easy and friendly to use.
★ Light:Small in size and no background service, consuming less memory and battery.
What does All-In-One Toolbox do?
★ Clean out junk files:
Created in a simple method of seeing what's taking up storage and reclaiming lost memory via smart and safe cleaning.
* Delete SMS & Call logs
* Erase browsing history
* Remove Temp files
* Clean SD card
* Sweep out Apk leftover
* Eliminate cache files
★ Make system run fast - process manager & boot speed up:
Kill running tasks whenever device slows down or freezes. Disable unwanted startup apps from system boot. Free up memory and keep Android device running at optimum speed.
* One-tap boost under whitelist protection
* Process manager with memory, battery and CPU consumption
* Speed up boot and release system resources
★ Privacy protection:
Provide access for you to erase your personal data and browsing traces to keep the privacy information from revealing. Pass-word service will lock the things you don’t want to share with others.
* App locker
* Browsing trace erasing
* Call or SMS logs deleting
★ APP and File management:
Check what’s on Android and provide a list of options for you to control files at your own will.
* Uninstall system app
* App to SD card
* Batch installer/uninstaller
* Zip and unzip
* Backup and restore
★ Plenty of additional tools:
29+ system tools available in All-In-One Toolbox, all essential for your ease and wonderful Android experience.
* Auto task plug-in: cache and junk file clean, silent mode, airplane mode and wifi management at set intervals automatically
* Compass plug-in: give you direction when you are lost
* Flashlight: light up your surroundings when it’s dark
* QR and Barcode Scanner: quick scanning and info collecting
* Game Booster: boost games to give you more fun
* Android sensor box: show you all available sensors on your Android
* Quick settings: offer easy access to the
* Volume settings: provide one-click volume setup
* And there are more…
How the App works:
English, العربية, Deutsch, Español, Française, हिंदी, Magyar, 日本語, 한국어, Ελληνικά, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Românâ, Pусский, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, 简体中文, 中文（香港）, 中文（台灣）, српски, Italiano, فارسی ,עיברית, Shqiptar, Slovenská, hrvatski, ไทย, tiếng Việt, български, Azərbaycan, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
zIPS is the world’s first mobile intrusion prevention system (Mobile IPS) app that defends mobile devices against cyberattacks wherever they go. zIPS uses patented behavioral analytics that sit on the device to detect network and host-based threats in real-time, regardless of whether the device is connected to the Internet. This unique approach protects the end user’s privacy and prevents excessive battery drain that occurs when data is sent to the cloud for inspection.
Leading Threat Detection
Secure enterprises from breaches in BYOD environments with the only advanced threat detection developed specifically for mobile devices. Zimperium protects the whole device from multiple attack vectors including:
* Spearphishing attacks (e.g., malicious URLs, PDF files)
* Malicious apps (e.g., “time bombs”, self-modifying apps)
* Network traffic redirection attacks (e.g., “man-in-the-middle”)
* SSL stripping techniques
* Rogue WiFi access point
* Rogue basestation/femtocell
* Reconnaissance scans
* Prevent your mobile devices from being compromised by network and host based attacks
* Prevent a compromised mobile device from gaining access to your network
* Provide actionable reporting about every incident on your mobile devices including who, where and how attacks occurred
* Enforce risk-based policy management for all mobile devices in your organization remotely from a web-based, easy to use console
* Enable productivity while preserving the security of your corporate data
* Offers pervasive platform coverage (iOS, Android, etc.) to support your BYOD program
* Works seamlessly with your enterprise environment, integrating with leading MDM and SIEM solutions
zIPS is easy to install and operates in user mode. The zIPS app does not collect any personal information about the user or share information with third parties.
1. Download the app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and enter the credentials provided to you by your IT administrator.
3. You are ready to go! Just remember to keep the zIPS app running in the background and you will remain safe from malicious mobile attacks.
عن طريق هذا التطبيق تقوية اشارة الشبكة يمكنك تحسين نقاء الشبكة عن طريق
1- تقليل التشويش علي الشبكة
2- تحسين تغطية الشبكة
3- زيادة الاشارة الهوائية
يمكن لهذا التطبيق تنقية وتضخيم الشبكة لأكثر من 50%
هذا البرنامج للمرح بين الاصدقاء و الاستفادة من زيادة و تحسين الاشارة الهوائبة
لا تنسى التقييم ب 5 نجوم.
1. Record your calls automatically while calling.
2. Organize your call records. You can view all your calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
3. You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
4. It’s FREE!
Please deny enroll.cisco.com on WLC so that the app can detect the ISE server.
Starting from Network Setup Assistant version 220.127.116.11, there will be a prompt for user and CA certificates on android mobiles > 4.3 too like older versions (android < 4.3).