If you still crash, please update to 0.3.5! Now compatible with Android 3.0+/4.0+ !
NIC db fixed, reinstall the app if MAC are unknown!
/!\ Thx to rate
/!\ Please report bugs
TAGS: sysadmin security tool scan open firewall service
Circle is the mobile app that’s in the know, anywhere you go. Circle keeps you up to speed by adapting to your location and letting you share and discover what’s happening near you.
Our goal is to build on the lessons learned from traditional social networks to make a new kind of community: positive, local and useful, wherever you are.
Each month, more than a million people are joining Circle for real-time information and conversation about nearby crime, traffic, natural disasters - as well as places to go and things to do.
Lost dogs. Best fishing spots. Free kids events. Closed roads. Flash mobs. Amazing, scary, exciting and crazy [what? “things”, “stories”?] are happening everywhere. The Circle community is there to help you navigate your world.
Forget all those apps which offer to hide whatsapp last seen status, but filled with ads and labels, and require you to press a button or so to restore data connection! Invisible whatsapp is completely automatic
* Hide your whatsapp last seen timestamp
* Completely automatic and doesn't require user to press additional buttons
* No ads, and it's completely FREE
* Guaranteed that this app does not steal any data, it just launches whatsapp
* Displays last seen timestamp of contacts when opening whatsapp directly into the chat (e.g. opening whatsapp using the new message notification)
How to use:
* To hide last seen timestamp, just ensure that the mode is set to "Enabled"
* Open whatsapp normally. Close whatsapp to send messages.
* To view last seen timestamp of contacts, you have to open the chat using the new message notification.
* To ensure last seen of your contacts is visible to you, enable last seen (Settings>Account>Privacy>Last seen - everyone/contacts). Your last seen will not be updated while using this app.
* To work properly with media images and sounds, turn on auto media download (Settings>Chat Settings>Media auto-download)
Some things you should take note:
Because data and wifi is disabled when your whatsapp is running, you may not be able to change your status, chat realtime or view other contacts last seen (sometimes). Messages will be sent out as soon as you exit whatsapp.
** If you have any problems / issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of giving a bad rating.
** Please give a good rating if you like this product :)
【The main functions 】
* A setup of DNS is individually possible Wi-Fi point
* Automatic DNS connection at the time of Wi-Fi connection
* Automatic DNS deletion at the time of Wi-Fi cutting
* Effective/invalidity of Wi-Fi Switching
* A setup of priority DNS and alternative DNS
* The easy call of a registration point name (at the time of Wi-Fi effective)
* The easy call of free DNS servers, such as Google and Norton
* It can be used only at the time of Wi-Fi communication
* It changes to static IP at the time of use
* In the case of use, I need your help by self-responsibility
Donate version available, buy me a coffee :)
Shows info about the phone and the current network, Bluetooth, IPv6 and Cell connection.
It also shows your public/external IP & hostname.
Only goes on-line to get and resolve the public IP via my own server http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and to remotely resolve it (see notes below). Initially the application was also using whatismyip.org but, as the server seems to be constantly down it was removed.
>> Information shown <<
•Device IP and hostname, both private and public.
•Current mobile Cell and any neighbours, along with their signal strength, location info and type.
•Information about the current mobile provider (MCC+MNC, current connection, etc.)
•The Android device unique ID.
•Full information regarding the WiFi connection (MAC, current SSID and BSSID, link speed, IP/Netmask, Gateway, DNS and DHCP servers, etc.)
•Your current location according to Android based on your network neighbours. No GPS is needed or used.
•Information regarding Bluetooth status, the current Bluetooth connection(s) and info about past pairings.
•IPv6 device and router IP addresses for all device interfaces (see notes, this should now work for everyone).
>> Notes <<
•This is an expansion of the 'Network Info' application, to support more phones based on the 2.1 Android API.
•I only have a GSM/UMTS phone. If anything funny happens on any other phone type, email me and I will try to fix it.
•This application will connect to the network only to fetch your external IP/Hostname (using http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/gethostname.php). No other information is sent (my policy is located below).
•Please email me about any bugs or features you want. I cannot see all market comments and I am not notified when someone does comment.
•The IPv6 part should now work for everyone. If that is not the case for you, please email me (email@example.com) so I can try to fix it. If possible, download 'Under the hood' from the market and send me the results via export.
•If you want to show the Vendor which owns a MAC address, download 'MAC (OUI) Database' from the market (it is one of my applications) and use it to download a copy of the OUI database.
•In version v0.5.2 I added remote hostname resolution which is your public hostname as is resolved by my server. It should be the same as your external hostname, unless there is a record propagation delay or your DNS server is lying (like some home routers which resolve their external address as a local hostname). My server is hosted by 1and1 so this will be unreliable if you use the same DNS servers.
•'Ext. Hostname (L)' is the hostname your device resolves your external IP (local resolve).\n
•'Ext. Hostname (R)' is the hostname my server resolves your external IP (remote resolve).
•'Field Test' is a hidden application which comes installed in HTC phones. The menu item will only appear if the 'Field Test' is installed in your phone.
>> Known Issues <<
Samsung devices do not display Neighbouring Cells. This is a problem in Samsung's Android implementation and there is nothing I can do.
>> Privacy Statement <<
I do not collect any information which can directly and uniquely identify and/or bind a user to a device or any other personal information. When you retrieve your external IP address, my server will log a standard website “hit” which is the same as if you browsed a page on my server using a browser. No other information is logged or kept.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
0 = No Network
4 = IPv4 Network
6 = IPv6 Network
Also gives information on the type of IPv6 address e.g. Teredo/6to4/Global
Needs Internet access because Android IPv6 APIs are buggy - http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=13784 - fixed in Honeycomb.
Upgrade 1.1: Click menu to change WiFi and IP settings.
For a WiFi connection:
* IP Address
* Subnet Mask
* Default Gateway
* DHCP Server
* DNS Servers
* Lease Duration
* MAC Address
For a Mobile connection:
* Host Address
* Host Name
With IPv6 as the next Internet Protocol, the default behavior on current Android systems is to derive IPv6 addresses from a so-called prefix that is automatically announced (broadcast) in a network that has been IPv6-enabled and the so-called suffix that includes the MAC address of the network card.
Including the MAC address in this automatically generated IPv6 addressing scheme means that, independently of the network a specific device connects to, the last 64 Bits of its IPv6 address will always remain the same. Even when moving between different networks, each device using this scheme is therefore uniquely identifieable by its suffix. This allows to easily track devices as they connect to different networks and whenever they use any network resources.
When enabled, the RFC4941 extensions cause a device to generate dynamic IPv6 address with random suffixes and change these addresses randomly. This prevents tracking a device, as it is unlikely that it will use the same address again (and if so, then only by chance). This android application can be set to start at device bootup and automatically set the appropriate Linux kernel configuration option on all known network interfaces (WiFi and GPRS/UMTS, mostly) so that they will use randomly generated addresses instead of those derived from the device MAC address.
In addition to enabling privacy, this application also allows to configure so-called 6to4 tunnels based on a single IPv4 address the device holds (e.g. the UMTS/GPRS/EDGE assigned IPv4 address). This allows using IPv6 even when your Internet provider does not yet support it.
This application has been tested successfully on:
* Google Nexus S GT-i9023 with Android 2.3.3 (rooted with Clockwork Recovery 220.127.116.11-crespo, then busybox installed with Busybox Installer app)
* HTC Desire with Android 2.2 (unrevoked)
* HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3 (Visionary+ r14)
* Samsung Galaxy S2 rooted with modified kernel (flashed with Odin)
* Motorola Milestone with Cyanogenmod 7 rc3
IPv6Config will not currently work on:
* Motorola Milestone with stock Android 2.1 (ip binary missing)
* Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 (z4root) because the Samsung kernel has not been compiled with IPv6 address privacy extensions. (busybox also doesn't link to the ip binary, but that could be worked around by calling "busybox ip" instead of "ip".)
Full source code of this application can be downloaded from https://gitorious.org/android-ipv6config under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3. If you wish to support development of this and other Android applications for network protocol support and security and privacy, consider buying the donate version of IPv6Config.
Following test categories are included:
* A widget shows you the results of the periodical re-tested domains!
* Show if your current DNS resolver is DNSSEC enabled.
* Share the test results by mail or an other messaging system.
Note: All tests are performed on the device!
Splitting a network into subnets allows better management, traffic control, security by segmenting the network by function and improves network performance by reducing broadcast traffic on the network.
This tool requires PERMIT WRITING because you can save and open the files generated, for this uses the standard XML format.
Find holes and security flaws in your network.
New features coming soon!
No Ads and will NEVER have Ads!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any features you'd like to add to the list.
IAP (In-app Purchases) added only to allow donations. Nothing else.
★ Highest rated Network Booster app on the Google Play Store! ★
Take giant leaps on your quest towards better internet browsing speed, better online gaming & better data download! Simply tap the "Booster" button and sit back and allow Network Speed Booster to present you with a fresh network and a highly increased data speed.
• Improves your signal reception and Internet speeds
• Improves your wifi signal
• Gives you better call quality
• Maximizes your phone's broadband radio power
• Data connection switch
• WiFi state switch
• Airplane mode switch
• Most intuitive network & internet booster app!
• A lot more to come
★ Network Speed Booster have partnered with Pocket-Change to offer you awesome real rewards for just using the app! ★
• "Had another network booster app...deleted since this one gave me back my 3g..:-)"
• "I was skeptical at first, but this is my first day using this app and so far it is working well. Definitely notice an increase in network speed an signal. I recommend this app!"
• "Network speed booster. Works better than the rest! I have run the internet speed test and it has been increased. Recommend it to others"
• "It does exactly what it says. I've had some serious problems with my mobile network not working (4 bars and no data?) I run this once and I have an amazing internet connection!"
• "Boosts my signal on both 3G and wifi and lets me switch the airplane mode, wifi and mobile data!"
• "wow it really works my internet speed on my phone is like 200 meg per second"
• "Great app for extending battery life as well as improving signal!"
• "Jay! My internet speed is blazing fast!"
Try it and see your network signal and wifi increase its reach! You won't be disappointed & it's also FREE!
Please send us your feedback! Any suggestion is welcome!
Network Speed Booster was among the 10 Hottest Apps on AppBrain on the 26th August and 13th September!
• Version 1.2.3
- Added a Battery Saver section
• Version 1.2.2
- Pocket change support to give you cool rewards!
• Version 1.2.1
- Sharing improvements
- Premium user fix
• Version 1.2.0
- Improvements to the social network sharing
- Better wifi boosting
- Ability to remove ads
• Version 1.1.0
- New Social networks sharing section
- You can "Like", "Share" and "Comment" on the app!
- Get push notification when someone reply to your comments
• Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
keywords: mobile data speed, network booster, maximises connection, internet speed booster, cell tower, wifi, airplane mode.