Bible (the βίβλια Greek, βίβλιον plural, transl. Biblion, "roll" or "book") is the religious text of sacred value for Christianity, in which the religious interpretation of human existence of reason on Earth in the Jewish perspective is narrated by humans. It is considered by the Church as divinely inspired, and it is a doctrine document.
According to tradition, accepted by most Christians, the Bible was written by 40 authors, between 1500 and 450 BC (the Old Testament) and between 45 and 90 AD (the New Testament), totaling a period of almost 1600 years. Most historians believe that the date of the first writings considered sacred is much more recent: for example, while the Christian tradition places Moses as the author of the first five books of the Bible (Pentateuch), many scholars agree that were first compiled only after the Babylonian exile, from other texts dating from the tenth and the fourth century BC. Many scholars also claim that it was written by dozens of people from different regions and nations.
According to a literal interpretation of Genesis (the first book of the Bible), man was created by God from the dust, after the heavens and the earth, between six and eight thousand years ago, and made a living after God breathed the breath of life in his nostrils.
It is the best selling book of all time with more than 6 billion copies worldwide, a number 7 times greater than the number of copies of the 2nd place of the List of 21 Books Bestsellers, The Red Book.
In the United States, the only president who did not make the oath of office with his hand on a Bible was Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909), according to the official records of the Architect of the Capitol. John Quincy Adams (1825-1829), in his possession, according to letters written by himself, put his hand on a volume of constitutional law instead of the Bible to indicate who owned their loyalty. There are no records for former presidents John Tyler (1841-1845).
- Farsi Persian
DAILY GOSPEL Provides us with the opportunity to READ, PRAY & REFLECT beforehand the texts that will be proclaimed at Mass.
Praying over the Readings & Guided Reflections is our best preparation, deepening and personalization of that Word that comes to us in the liturgy.
This app is a project of
Information Technology & Communications Commission of the Claretian Missionaries - Philippine Province (TIC) or iClaret
in cooperation with
Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc. - Philippines
Claretian Publications - Macau
Publicationes Claretianæ - Cameroon
Use the bible app without internet and read more than 30K+ above verses in bible.
Advantages of Bible Offline:
1. Read Bible in Telugu
2. Read Bible in English
3. No Advertisements
4. Day & Night Themes Support
5. Customized themes and colors for Bible App.
6. Enhance the font sizes and Themes.
7. Bookmarks provided.
8. Share the bible content to social media like Facebook, twitter & Gmail.
9. Share messages to friends using inbuilt messages app.
10. Customize the settings according to our own wish.
11. User Firendly
12. English to Telugu Translations
13. Telugu to English Translations
14. Best offline bible app.
15. Free Offline Bible Application
16. Without internet read the bible and use bookmarks.
The Bible application available as of now in Telugu and English versions further we are trying to launch in Tamil, Hindi and Kannada bible also.
Let's hope for the best. Our Bible Offline app provides the above list of features and If there is any suggestion to improve much more better please let us know.
The Best Telugu Bible and English Bible offline application with entire verses provided as user friendly readable content.
There are over 100 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
For Tamil and Telugu version, tap on OPTIONS and select it as one of the versions.
The copyrights to the Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu Bible belong to Bible Society of India. Visit the VerseVIEW website (www.verseview.info) for the free desktop (Windows, MAC and Linux) version of VerseVIEW for presenting Bible verses and songs.
Please email me of any errors found in the Bible text.
NOTE: Bookmarks and Notes are not supported on devices with Gingerbread (2.3) or earlier version of Android OS.
The use of the VERSEVIEW software downloaded through Android Marketplace is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from VerseVIEW or from the VerseVIEW web site shall create any warranty for the software. The end user is responsible for abiding by local regulations with regards to distribution of religious material.
Application: Binu Ariyappallil Joseph
Bible Text: Bible Society of India (BSI)
Below are some its features
1) Read Telugu Bible
2) Read English King James Version
3) Read Parallel bible ( Telugu + English) with verses interleaved.
4) Search in Telugu and English bibles
5) Bookmark verses
6) Highlight verses with different colors
7) Add notes to each verse
8) History of previously selected verses is available
9) Increase or decrease text size by pinch-zoom gesture
10) Very fast to launch and display the bible
11) Select a verse in a single screen
12) Share verses with others via applications like Gmail, Whatsapp etc
13) Supports all versions of Android 2.1 and up.
14) Corrected several mistakes in our Telugu Bible App.
Request to reviewers :
If your giving low rating kindly give your comments so that we can rectify any short comings..
Read the Bible every day. This online-only Bible-study app enhances your ability to consider the Scriptures for yourself. "I can read. I can study. I can share." Read using 2-7 parallel Bible versions, study Bible words, search all open versions, share verses with 2 taps.
"I CAN READ"
TheBible.org study app helps you get more out of what you read: when you come across a Bible verse that you would like to understand better, move your eyes side-to-side, seeing how other Bible versions say it. See 2-7 parallel Bible versions (2-5 on a smartphone in landscape; 2-7 on a tablet in landscape). TheBible.org study app has 100+ Bible versions and translations for you use, including NIV Bible study, ESV Bible study, and NASB Bible study—plus biblical-language Bible study, including biblical-Hebrew Bible study and biblical-Greek Bible study.
"I CAN STUDY"
TheBible.org study app makes it easy to study Bible words and the passages they occur in, to go even deeper and get even more out of what you read in the Bible. Tap any New Testament word you are interested in. This Bible-study app gives you definitions, along with a list of the verses in which the same Greek word occurs—a Bible-study word-study concordance, and Bible-study word-study lexicon—all in one.
It also helps you find a familiar Bible verse, even if you only remember a few words. Enter "God so loved" in the search box and see where that phrase occurs in every Bible version you have open. This Bible-study app searches multiple Bible versions at the same time. The search feature works with 61 languages.
"I CAN SHARE"
TheBible.org study app supports you in sharing the gospel with your friends right at the moment you are reading a Bible verse and thinking of someone in your life. Tap to preview and then tap to post to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram—in the morning, on lunch break, even while in church.
MULTI-LANGUAGE BIBLE STUDY
Albanian, Arabic, Aramaic, Armenian, Awadhi, Basque, Bengali, Biblical Greek, Biblical Hebrew, Chamorro, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Fijian, Finnish, French, Gaelic, Georgian, German, Gothic, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Kabyle, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Manx, Maori, Marathi, Modern Greek, Nepali, Norwegian, Oriya, Panjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Romanian, Romany, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamajaq, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
TheBible.org is a US nonprofit organization founded July 5, 1991 (its official name is The Bible Works). Its mission is to help ministers make known Christ. In support of this, the organization began developing its Bible-study website on June 17, 2004 and continues to actively develop it today.
TheBible.org develops apps and websites that encourage the reading of the Scriptures themselves—getting insights from side-by-side versions, word studies, and translation helps—rather than by reading commentary. The apps are available on leading mobile platforms, in Facebook, and at its website (GreatTreasures.org, once updated, will move there).
TheBible.org team is actively working on four major projects:
1. Updating its website, incorporating new advances first delivered in its apps
2. Making one’s notes available on all of one’s devices, plus note sharing
3. Displaying Old Testament word studies and OT-NT connections when present, building scope
4. Delivering Old Testament translation helps, for both Hebrew and Greek, lowering barriers of entry for those seeking to work with one or both languages.
The team works together to produce an especially effective study-Bible app experience.
Peter Coad leads the team and is a full-time volunteer. Previously, he was a software CEO, designer, and author.
©2015 TheBible.org @thebibleorg
thebibledotorg, bible gt, great treasures
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 800+ languages.
- Search Bibles by language or by country.
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is online (www.bible.is) and your other mobile devices.
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to getting God's word to everyone, everywhere. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App at email@example.com.
Join our growing international community on Facebook:www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily Scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is online: http://bible.is.
ಕೆಳಗೆ ಒಂದು ಪುಸ್ತಕ ಆಯ್ದುಕೊಳ್ಳಿ:
ಹಳೆಯ ಒಡಂಬಡಿಕೆ - Old Testament
 ಆದಿಕಾಂಡ - Genesis
 ವಿಮೋಚನಕಾಂಡ - Exodus
 ಯಾಜಕಕಾಂಡ - Leviticus
 ಅರಣ್ಯಕಾಂಡ - Numbers
 ಧರ್ಮೋಪದೇಶಕಾಂಡ - Deuteronomy
 ಯೆಹೋಶುವ - Joshua
 ನ್ಯಾಯಸ್ಥಾಪಕರು - Judges
 ರೂತಳು - Ruth
 1 ಸಮುವೇಲನು - 1 Samuel
 2 ಸಮುವೇಲನು - 2 Samuel
 1 ಅರಸುಗಳು - 1 Kings
 2 ಅರಸುಗಳು - 2 Kings
 1 ಪೂರ್ವಕಾಲವೃತ್ತಾ - 1 Chronicles
 2 ಪೂರ್ವಕಾಲವೃತ್ತಾ - 2 Chronicles
 ಎಜ್ರನು - Ezra
 ನೆಹೆಮಿಯ - Nehemiah
 ಎಸ್ತೇರಳು - Esther
 ಯೋಬನು - Job
 ಕೀರ್ತನೆಗಳು - Psalms
 ಙ್ಞಾನೋಕ್ತಿಗಳು - Proverbs
 ಪ್ರಸಂಗಿ - Ecclesiastes
 ಪರಮ ಗೀತ - Song of Songs
 ಯೆಶಾಯ - Isaiah
 ಯೆರೆಮಿಯ - Jeremiah
 ಪ್ರಲಾಪಗಳು - Lamentations
 ಯೆಹೆಜ್ಕೇಲನು- Ezekiel
 ದಾನಿಯೇಲನು - Daniel
 ಹೋಶೇ - Hosea
 ಯೋವೇಲ - Joel
 ಆಮೋಸ - Amos
 ಓಬದ್ಯ - Obadiah
 ಯೋನ - Jonah
 ಮಿಕ - Micah
 ನಹೂಮ - Nahum
 ಹಬಕ್ಕೂಕ್ಕ - Habakkuk
 ಚೆಫನ್ಯ - Zephaniah
 ಹಗ್ಗಾಯ - Haggai
 ಜೆಕರ್ಯ - Zechariah
 ಮಲಾಕಿಯ - Malachi
ಹೊಸ ಒಡಂಬಡಿಕೆಯು - New Testament
 ಮತ್ತಾಯನು - Matthew
 ಮಾರ್ಕನು - Mark
 ಲೂಕನು - Luke
 ಯೋಹಾನನು - John
 ಅಪೊಸ್ತಲರ ಕೃತ್ಯಗ - Acts
 ರೋಮಾಪುರದವರಿಗೆ - Romans
 1 ಕೊರಿಂಥದವರಿಗೆ - 1 Corinthians
 2 ಕೊರಿಂಥದವರಿಗೆ - 2 Corinthians
 ಗಲಾತ್ಯದವರಿಗೆ - Galatians
 ಎಫೆಸದವರಿಗೆ - Ephesians
 ಫಿಲಿಪ್ಪಿಯವರಿಗೆ - Philippians
 ಕೊಲೊಸ್ಸೆಯವರಿಗೆ - Colossians
 1 ಥೆಸಲೊನೀಕದವರಿಗೆ - 1 Thessalonians
 2 ಥೆಸಲೊನೀಕದವರಿಗೆ - 2 Thessalonians
 1 ತಿಮೊಥೆಯನಿಗೆ - 1 Timothy
 2 ತಿಮೊಥೆಯನಿಗೆ - 2 Timothy
 ತೀತನಿಗೆ - Titus
 ಫಿಲೆಮೋನನಿಗೆ - Philemon
 ಇಬ್ರಿಯರಿಗೆ - Hebrews
 ಯಾಕೋಬನು - James
 1 ಪೇತ್ರನು - 1 Peter
 2 ಪೇತ್ರನು - 2 Peter
 1 ಯೋಹಾನನು - 1 John
 2 ಯೋಹಾನನು - 2 John
 3 ಯೋಹಾನನು - 3 John
 ಯೂದನು - Jude
 ಪ್ರಕಟನೆ - Revelation
This is ಪವಿತ್ರ ಬೈಬಲ್ - Kannada Holy Bible. The Application is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Has interface to browse through various bible versus and chapters.
You can share and copy the verses.
This free app is ad supported.
Network,Phone state,Location permissions needed for only showing ads by ad sources.
Share verses with others via applications like Facebook, Gmail, Whatsapp etc.
Below are some its features
1) It's free and always will be.
2) Does not need internet connection
3) Does not display any advertisements
4) Very fast to launch and display the bible
5) Very clean interface to select a verse
6) Share verses with others via applications like Facebook, Gmail, Whatsapp etc
7) Supports all versions of Android 2.1 and up.
We are proud and happy to release the The Telugu Bible Offline android for free. No internet connection is required to use this app.This app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". The following are the features of the app:
* Separate Old & New Testament for the convenience of reading
* Continue reading bible from where you left last time
* Search for particular verse
* Bookmark the favorite verses
* Notes - to type and save some important information
* Change font size to make reading comfortable
* Day / Night reading mode to facilitate reading the Bible in night
* Adjust the display brightness
* A Bible forum to have spiritual discussion
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
It's for people like you, who believe in the power of prayer, who want to pray for missions, and who want a tool to help them.
✔ Notifies you of a daily prayer request on the days and times you set.
✔ Encourages you by showing answered prayers.
✔ Makes it easy and rewarding to pray for missions.
The developer Global Recordings Network (GRN) is a Christian missionary organization which produces audio visual materials of Bible stories and Bible teaching for evangelism, church planting and discipleship.
Our passion and focus is to produce gospel materials in audio visual format in every language and dialect in the world.
We have now produced materials in over 6,000 languages and dialects, which are available for free download from our websites and apps.
We believe no tribe is too small, no language is too obscure and no village is too remote to hear the good news of Jesus in their heart language.
We welcome you to join with us (and the other mission societies who will use this app) to pray for the story of Jesus to be made available in every language.