Simplest Way to manage Cloud Drives
Best cloud migrating app on Android Now a days
This is the cleanest and easily the best cloud management app i have tried on android.But its slow and at times laggy Its not that fluid but clutterless and works seamlessly.However i cannot find a way to add multiple accounts of a same client.Like i want to add two dropbox accounts. There seems no way of doing that.There is no select all option to select multiple files in a single tap.The app fails to move folders when there is a large amount of folders and files.Add more popular clients like mega,box,mediafire,sugarsync,copy etc
I'm using paid versions of OneDrive, GDrive and free versions of DropBox and Koofr. Must say Koofr offers you flexibility and openness others don't. I use it for professional purposes, when expecting and sharing large files to a diverse set of people. The killing feature for me is to have your files locally, simply share them, without any interference from Cloud-In-The-Middle :). To me, this app is godsend for specific, non-GDrive/OneDrive scenarios. (full disclosure: I know the creators and I'm getting increments of storage if I buy them beer).
I ditched every other cloud storage provider. The data is stored in the EU and not in the USA and that alone is for me a killer feature.
Very useful app I stopped using other apps and use only koofr for sharing files with others.
A select few goodies brought to you by recent updates:
- offline access to selected files, and automatic synchronization of these when they change remotely,
- a shiny new SAF-compliant document provider to let other apps work directly with your Koofr files,
- being a SAF client as well, you can now upload content from any SAF-compliant app to Koofr,
- improved memory implants allow the app to remember your sorting and viewing preferences for each folder,
- Nougat (Android 7) compliance.
100 GB free drive! Access and share your device files in a cloud manager app. 🏆
Backup your stuff(Contacts,Photos,Messages..) Safe on Cloud, Free up your space!