Awesome todo list app Awesome todo list app. Powerful, flexible, and user-friendly. There are only a couple of things I wish they would do differently: 1. Allow setting more recurrence patterns from within the Android app, such as twice a day or once every 3 months. 2. Make it easier to skip occurrences of repeating tasks that don't have a reminder set.
Love it Like: very comprehensive and customizable. Wish: more video tutorial / usage tips.
Great app Versatile, thoughtful ui design.
MLO is all rounder in getting things done (GTD). Whether you use for simple Things to Do list of Complex Project, Goals, recurring tasks. Read Manual to get most out of it. MLO2 is very intuitive and looks cool. I wish we could have a backup system.
Beautifull App! I've been using this app for a long time and all features I need for GTD were realised here some versions ago. Everyrhing works smooth and quick. May be first run of MLO is too long. But It could be because my database is too big. And I would like if developers change some things as: 1)allow to change repeat time on android version as it realised in windows version 2)make sync feature part of app 3) suggest a web interface for MLO. Thats all! All other features are brilliant for me and support is awesome!
MLO seems like a great system. I'm sure the desktop version is superb. This app's interface, however, is pretty frustrating. The task lists feel cluttered, requiring very careful taps on tiny buttons and symbols, even on my sizable nexus 4 screen. In some cases buttons share the same space as an invisible (and unnecessary) scroll bar, making it impossible to hit the right button.
* fixed an issue with future reminders after completion of a recurring task
* fixed an issue where MLO could not share task title to some text apps
* fixed an issue with manual task ordering
* fixed issues with grouping in widget
* fixed an issue where completed copy not created for a recurring task if it was completed in widget
* fixed an issue in Today view
* view re-building procedure has been optimized
* bug fixes and stability improvements
Use Evernote to make notes, remember everything and collaborate on any project.