Application that allows you to quickly calculate carbohydrate portions for use by diabetics, especially for parents. Customizable as directed by your doctor or nutritionist.
3 quick steps:
1) Research the food. (just enter part of the name in the text field and the list is updated)
2) Select the food and move to the calculation page.
3) Modify the quantities or indicate the desired portion quantity.
It uses a preloaded list of over 1,000 products and allows you to add your own information and share with people who have the same application via bluetooth (previously paired devices).
In addition to the product list, has a calculator optimized for quick calculations where not much information is required, only the amount of hydrates per 100g of product.
Application developed by those who use it and found nothing practical for the daily life of a diabetic parent.
Suggestions are very good lives.
There is priority in the load of data sources, so when identical products exist, priority is given to the first data source. The order is designed to guarantee the most complete source of information. Data sources can be selected from the settings screen.
The current order of fonts is as follows:
1) Various manufacturer labels
2) http://www.greens.com/tables_calories.html (updated on: 03-04-2015)
3) http://www.unicamp.br/nepa/taco/ (updated on: 03-04-2015)
4) http://institucional.habibs.com.br/produtos/ (updated on: 24-05-2015)
5) https://www.mcdonalds.pt/ementa/categorias/menus/ (updated on: 26-05-2015)
6) http://www.danone.com.br/our-marcas/ (updated on: 10-06-2015)
7) http://portfir.insa.pt/foodcomp/alphabetical (updated on: 24-11-2019)
8) http://static.teleTelePizza.es/vol/en/images/docs/informacaonutricional.pdf (updated on: 05-12-2015)
9) http://www.gullon.es/en/our-products (updated on: 06-12-2015)
10) http://roble.pntic.mec.es/nsad0011/ficha%20de%20alimentación.xls (updated on: 12-08-2016)
11) DiabéT1cos at https://www.facebook.com/groups/diabet1cos/ (updated on: 11-28-2019)
12) https://www.kfc.pt/quality-kfc/informacao-nutricional/ (updated on: 01-12-2019)