Download the Elevate UC mobile app for use with Hosted PBX.
The Elevate UC application transforms your mobile phone into an essential collaboration tool, making teamwork on-the-go easier than ever. Place and receive calls, see who is available, send chat and SMS messages, and manage voicemails all from one application — anytime, anywhere.
Never miss important calls
Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone, so you can place and receive calls on-the-go or even transfer calls from your desktop phone to your mobile device — seamlessly, without interruption.
Easily Collaborate From Anywhere
Your desktop chat is synchronized in real-time with your mobile device so you can stay connected and continue conversations no matter where you are.
Now, with Elevate AI Assistant you have the power of generative AI in your palm to access information more easily and help you with daily tasks.
All your important collaboration tools right on your mobile device, including:
• An integrated, searchable corporate contact list
• Team chat and business SMS
• Elevate AI Assistant
• One-tap calling of your contacts
• One-tap calling into conference bridges
• The ability to manage multiple calls at once
• Voicemail transcription
• Advanced calling features:
o Call recording (when enabled by your administrator)
o Call transfers – blind and warm
o Call Flip – quickly flip between mobile and desk phone during active calls
o Call Forwarding - allows greater flexibility to customize call flows based on specific, predetermined schedules, number of rings, and how calls can be directed to other users or phone numbers
o And more!
• Host and Attend meetings (requires Online Meeting mobile app)
• Securely access and share files (requires ShareSync mobile app)
The Elevate UC Mobile App requires Serverdata Hosted PBX account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. It is important that you understand the 911 policies before using this product. For more information on these policies, please see E911-Policy
2. Call quality may be affected when using Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
3. International and roaming data charges from your mobile carrier may apply.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that all call recordings comply with any applicable federal or state law (including consent requirements).