SmartPosture™ is the ultimate phone posture app and it’s FREE!
SmartPosture™ provides simple ways to help you form and maintain better posture habits while using your smart devices. SmartPosture™ is an innovative posture coach app that’s great for the whole family, including children and teenagers who are prone to ‘text neck’.
How does SmartPosture™ work?
1. Install the app and choose your preferences for posture monitoring and posture reminders.
2. Click start to enable SmartPosture™ to run in the background, giving you instant feedback on your posture while using your device.
3. Check your progress with in app statistics. Additional global statistics to compare results are available with paid subscriptions when you create an account on our website (www.smartposture.net) and pair your device.
SmartPosture™ is the easiest way to improve back posture habits while using your smart devices. Try it now!
Benefit from SmartPosture’s free features:
• Simple posture correction reminder options, from blurred screen to vibration
• Unlimited ability to shake-to-exit posture reminders
• Access to 14-day statistics in app to track your results and progress
• Parental control password setting
Access additional features with the $2.99 annual paid subscription:
• More options to personalize your posture reminders to your preferences and goals
• Track progress and control settings on children and teens’ devices remotely with the Parental Control feature
• Access to 30-day statistics in app, plus global statistics that allow you to compare results with others in your community and around the world via our website
• Ad-free experience
Our posture screen mobile app is ideal for all smart device users. When checking your newsfeed, or responding to texts or emails, you may be holding a static posture that’s not beneficial for your natural alignment. Our simple reminders and posture monitor statistics can help you improve bad neck and back posture habits. It’s especially important for young people as their bodies grow, to start building good posture habits to help avoid the common symptoms of ‘text neck’ – the aches and pains caused by the neck bending over handheld devices.
As goes the phone, so goes the head. So true! We believe that “Every Degree Matters” when it comes to better posture, so we designed with flexibility to help people improve their posture degrees at a time. We hope to inspire small but effective habit changes, cultivate research and establish partnerships to create a lasting impact.
Smartphones and tablets have become a big part of our lives. Let’s benefit from smart posture while we use them.
Connect with us!