'90s PC action star Commander Keen is making his official Android debut! Trapped in the land of Tuberia, the usually fearless Keen is facing every child's worst nightmare: vegetables! Making his way through the dangerous (yet nourishing) surroundings, he must fight his way through hordes of vicious broccoli beasts, savage asparagus warriors, and a bushel of other leafy green nasties. His target? King Boobus Tuber, the fiercest spud of them all!
Talk about a food fight! Can you survive the perils of Rhubarb Rapids, the Melon Mines and other treacherous landscapes, on your way to the foreboding Castle Tuberia? Your strategy and quick reflexes could mean the difference between victory and a one way trip to the salad bar in the sky.
What are you waiting for? Get playing and help Commander Keen serve Boobus Tuber his just desserts!
+ Thirteen different levels
+ Three difficulty modes
+ High score table
+ Save your game at any time
+ Play using the touch screen or a gamepad
Keen Dreams is copyright 2013 Flat Rock Software, Super Fighter Team.
Commander Keen is a trademark of id Software.
"The controls are abso-****ing-lutely perfect. I don't remember the last [mobile] game I've played that actually feels this smooth… brilliant level design… you'd be doing yourself a huge favor by buying it" - Metalcasket
This retro platform game pays tribute to, and parodies, classics such as Super Mario Bros., CastleVania and Mega Man, in style!
Manley's motorcycle has been stolen by evil aliens! It's up to you to help him kick some alien hide and claim it back in this incredible parody of the great platform games of the past!
Venture into a twisted version of the Nevada Desert! Discover alien bases! Stamp on monsters with your massive biker boots! Weave between furious flamethrowers! Munch on meat... from the walls!
- 25 amazing, challenging levels!
- Unique HD retro "photorealistic pixels" art style
- Beastly bosses!
- Silky smooth platform engine
- Rocking soundtrack!
Do you have what it takes to save Manley's bike, or will you be hitchhiking home?
Forget the likes of Lep's World and Super World Adventure, have a true high-quality gaming experience with this fantastic tribute to classic platform games!
Tap to shoot the robots and use extra weapons to stop or destroy them.
Keep your eyes on the scientist since she can take the wrong way.
Shoot in front of the scientist to scare her, and she will change her direction.
- 20 different and exciting levels
- Short time levels for fast play
- Progressive difficulty
- Multiple weapons
- Multiple robots with different behavior and characteristics
The pinball masters at Zen Studios have partnered with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking Dead for his Skybound imprint at Image Comics, to create an all-new digital pinball table based on the award-winning The Walking Dead game series.
-The Walking Dead Pinball table playfield is a tour of the most iconic locations from the game, including the St. John’s Dairy Farm, Travelier Motel, Bell Tower, Train & Level Crossing, RV and more.
- Original lines and award winning voice actors from the game, including Dave Fennoy and Melissa Hutchison
- Missions center on player choice in survival situations such as choosing who to save in a zombie attack, solving problems within the group, and acquiring important tools, vehicles and fuel.
- Lee, Clementine and The Walking Dead zombies are represented as 3D characters in game.
Get a dosis of nostalgia that is as addictive (and frustrating) as the original.
Play Snake '97 and be prepared to lose some productive hours.
Simply launch the app, touch a button and start!
Snake '97 features:
- old school controls
- dot-matrix display
- original monotone sounds (bleep bleep)
- 9 original and 3 extra difficulty levels
- Snake 1 and classic Snake 2
- 5 classic game modes (5110, 3210, 8210, 8850 and 3310 with Snake 2)
- bonus creatures (Snake 2)
- go through the walls! (Snake 2)
- 5 original and 2 extra labyrinths (Snake 2)
- a high score that cannot be reset (just like the original)
The story behind this game is that my smartphone got damaged, requiring me to revert back to an old phone. Suddenly I knew the smartphone was missing something and the idea for a accurate Snake remake was born.
Snake '97 is an homage to the classic mobile phone game programmed in 1997.
By carefully analyzing the classic gameplay, timing and controls, this Snake '97 remake is one of the most accurate available.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to contact me.
Have Snake fun!
Best regards from Amsterdam,
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!
Now, these retro games are available for free on your phones and tablets. Original sound, easy-to-use controls, various skins for devices, a full set of games, and no built-in payments and purchases. Play the classic snake, tanks, racing, tennis, shooter and other logical, sports and arcade games.
Now in “Real retro games” are available 8 different games, you can also change the initial level and the speed for each of the games.
Play and achieve the best scores, compete with friends and acquaintances. And if you are missing some games, or if you have noticed any incorrectness of the controls, please, inform us about it in the comments section and we will try to accommodate your wishes in the next update.
Retro Games – the soul of video games.
• Stylish interface;
• Carefully recreated classic Brick Games;
• Original sound setting;
• Familiar controls that was transferred to the touchscreen;
• Set of additional skins for the device;
• Favorite gameplay - and nothing extra.
In order to put an end to Dr. Eggman’s nefarious schemes, Sonic must use the power of Little Planet to travel through time; breaking Dr. Eggman’s hold over the future by destroying his machines in the past and recovering the missing Time Stones!
Featuring 16:9 widescreen and both the US and Japanese soundtracks, experience the adventure through time that introduced the world to Amy Rose and Eggman’s most evil creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD is a blast on touch screen Android phones and tablets and is also optimized for Xperia™ PLAY devices.
Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback!
With added MOGA compatibility built in, all the jumping and spinning are now effortlessly performed!
Be the first to know! Get inside SEGA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/sega
LIKE US: facebook.com/sega
VISIT US: http://blogs.sega.com/
Play Sonic CD on your big screen TV with MHL. Visit www.meetmhl.com for more information.
- - - - -
SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC CD are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Run like the wind, jump like a gazelle and shoot like mad! This is lightning-fast action you won’t soon forget as our hero chases down hordes of monsters across six incredible worlds, portal-hopping and guns blazing!
Weapons like The Pacifier, Rocket Launcher and Mr. Zappy can dispatch your foes in short order. Vehicles include the HOG and Machine Gun Jetpack for maximum velocity, and the new Daily Event mode throws completely fresh challenges into the mix every day!
With online leaderboards, majestic medals and a new leveling system, this is the definitive version of Monster Dash and one of the greatest runner games ever made.
Do the Dash. Do the Monster Dash!
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
View our terms of service at Http://halfbrick.com/tos
View font license at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
- Fixed black screen crash
- Support for MOTOROLA XOOM added
One of the top selling video games of all time just got better on Android!
-Classic game play with multiple control (swipe/touch/joystick on tablets)
-OpenFeint Enabled – Compete with friends via leaderboards and achievements
*Free play of Frogger is supported by advertising*
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.
- Many more...
Requires original game data files to run.
You can download DEMO version of Heroes 2 game from startup menu.
If you have FULL Heroes 2 game - put data files to SD card to dir app-data/net.sourceforge.fheroes2
Campaign is not supported yet.
If you don't like this update you may download any older version from my site.
To split the army - press and hold mouse cursor on the unit for 2 seconds, then drag mouse to the empty slot.