Use the interactive controls to:
- Visualize and plan for the "golden hour"
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at Sunrise or Sunset
- Visualize the Sun throughout the day or through the year
- Study the sun shadow ratio and projection to visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Sun Bearing and Altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Dawn & Dusk Times
- Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Sun's path in the sky change
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
Check out the Full Version of Sun Surveyor for:
- Augmented Reality Camera View - Visualize sun and moon positions and paths overlaid upon the device's camera input; determine whether the sun will go behind a building or will come through a window
- Interactive Map View - plan a remote shot or PV array placement, interact with a top-down perspective of sun and moon paths and events
- Moon Information, Summer and Winter Solstice Paths & Equinox Paths
- Offline Usage, Entering Coordinates, Searching, Saving & Loading Locations, Export/Import/Backup to Google Earth .kml format
- Widgets (9 total) for home screen and lock screen
* Internet Usage is for reverse geocoding - looking up the Address of your current Location, flurry analytics, and ads
* Please email with any bugs or suggestions, if you have questions let me know and I can try to help you!
TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE's map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
Advanced features include: automatic time zone and elevation detection, correction for atmospheric refraction and height above the horizon. You can even determine when the sun or moon will be visible from behind nearby hills and mountains.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Rotate and tilt the map for the optimal view
- Compass-based auto-rotation of the map
- Movable map pins - drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want - no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Import locations from KML files
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- Locations outside ±80° latitude (very far north and south) are unsupported
- Map auto-rotate requires a compatible device (with magnetometer and accelerometer)
- Requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed. TPE will prompt you to install these if they are missing.
Please visit http://photoephemeris.com/support#android_support if you have any trouble installing Google Play Services.
TPE desktop version has been a favorite of photographers around the world for four years. Now you can carry it with you.
Just like the highly acclaimed iOS version of Sun Seeker!
* Real Estate Buyers - for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
* Gardeners - for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
* Photographers - for planning optimal light conditions
* Architects - for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
* Campers - to find shadowed areas, even when sun is hidden by clouds or walls
* Uses GPS, magnetometer, accelerometers and gyroscope to find the correct solar position and path for your current location and device orientation
* Flat compass view showing current solar position, diurnal solar angle and elevation (separated into day & night segments), shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness
* 3D augmented reality camera overlay view showing the sun's current position, its path with hour points marked
* Camera view also has an optional pointer to guide you towards the current location of the sun
* Map view showing solar direction arrows for each hour of the day with scrollable date/time.
* Ability to choose any date and view solar path for that day
* Ability to choose any location on earth
* Additional details including rise, set and culmination times, maximum elevation
* User option to include summer and winter solstice paths on both flat compass view and camera view
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired.
Tap screen to toggle the menu bar display. This way the app is using the full screen to display the preview.
There is now an onscreen settings button in the upper right corner.
What is this app?
This app is designed for directors and DP's to block out and stage shots.
A director's viewfinder is a viewer used by film directors and cinematographers to frame a shot as seen through the camera lens. Like a traditional viewfinder, this app simulates various cameras, formats and lenses. This app also includes the tilt angle and direction you're pointing in.
In order to support lenses wider than your device can display, the preview is shrunk in relation to the size of the actual lens. You can use this to gauge the extents of the frame.
Currently this app supports lens sizes from 6mm to 200mm, most aspect ratio formats, and the following cameras:
Sony 2/3" chip cameras
Standard DV 1/3" chip cameras
Four Thirds system format
New in this version is the ability to add your own cameras and lenses. You can also edit the camera settings that ship with the app.
Never be without your viewfinder again!
Take pictures with overlays for safe frame and/ or safe title, rule of thirds, a 12 field chart and more.
You can snap a picture by pressing the onscreen camera icon. Because of the processing being done to the image, you must wait for the camera icon to be green before taking another picture.
Camera information will be added to the picture. Any overlays you have in the preview will also be added to the final picture. The background surrounding the picture is nearly white to make it easier and cheaper to print your photos.
All pictures are automatically added to the Photos app on your device.
My website is swamped with spam comments, making it impossible for me response to people's requests. I'm planning on building a new website soon.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INSTALLING ISSUES:
If there is a problem running this app after an upgrade, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling. This seems to fix most problems people have had with upgrading.
Thank you all for supporting me! Its been a long time since my last update and I realise that there were problems with the last version. I hope this version will make up for the last and become a tool you'll use often.
Whether you are a landscape or architecture photographer, a wedding or sports photographer you will love what LightTrac has to offer.
LightTrac is not just useful to photographers, but its also useful to architects, real-estate buyers, solar panel owners/installers, gardeners, travelers or for any outdoor person interested in knowing any info about the Sun or the Moon.
- Scout for new locations using a map for the perfect sunlight angle or for a backdrop with a rising/setting moon
- Find Angle and Elevation of Sun for any location and time
- Find Angle and Elevation of Moon for any location and time
- Find Sunrise, Sunset and Twilight times for any day
- Find Moonrise, Moonset times for any day
- Search locations by address, city or zipcode
- Save multiple locations and switch between them easily
- Does automatic timezone detection
More video tutorials at http://youtu.be/CrtWDHNlwPA?list=PLTmlTTxPbBbeu8Yx4paLUytV8z60SSL_w
If you are interested in an iOS version, you can find it at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/planit!-for-photographers/id898876435.
If you would like to try our beta program, please join the Google+ community where we will share what we are working on to you before releasing it to public. A lot of features and enhancements are in the pipeline.
Ansel Adams dedicates the beginning of his first book "Taos Pueblo" to visualization. He introduced the idea of "previsualization", which involved the photographer imagining what he wanted his final print to look like before he even took the shot. Of course there are many great photos which were taken impromptu. However, for landscape photographers, being able to previsualize the scene before going there will greatly reduce the chance of being caught unprepared and will greatly increase the chance of getting better shots.
Photographers use various tools to help them pre-visualizing the scene. Nowadays, many of those tools are phone apps. PlanIt! is all-in-one solution that is designed to leverage the map and simulated viewfinder technologies (VR, AR etc.) to provide the necessary tools for photographers to pre-visualize the scene in combination with the Sun, Moon, Stars and Milky Way. Some questions that you might ask yourself before going out for a photographing trip are:
* Where is the Sun or the Moon at the time and the location and to see the animation of the Sun/Moon/Stars/Milky Way movements as in real?
* When and which azimuth is the Sunset or Sunrise today or on any date at any location around the world?
* Where should I go to get a nice view of the scene and possible compositions?
* Do I get a clear view of subject from a certain location where is no mountain blocking the view?
* What lens should I bring in order to capture the whole width or the height of the scene?
* If the scene is too wide, how many shots do I need to take to create a panorama and how many angle should each shot cover and how many angle should I rotate the camera between each shot?
* How do I compose the scene considering the subject’s elevation and the sun or moon location?
* Is tonight a good time for star trail photography? How long can I exposure without being affected the rising moon? Where should I aim at the sky to get the Polaris at the center?
* What are the dates and times to have Milky Way at certain position on the sky?
If you are interested in the answers of any questions above, the PlanIt! is the right app for you. In a simple app, we included Tools feature for you which allow you to find out GPS coordinates, elevation, distance, elevation gain, direct view, focal length, depth of field (DoF), hyperfocal distance and panorama, and all of those are represented to you visually on the map and sometimes in a simulated viewfinder. In addition, the Ephemeris features include the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset time and location, twilights, special hours of the day, position of the Sun and the Moon, Sun/Moon Finder, more than 100 stars (such as Polaris) azimuth and elevation angle, star trail planning and exposure time calculation, time-lapse and hyperlapse calculation, milky way searching, exposure/ND calculator, light meter, bub timer etc. Again, all of them are either represented on the map or in the viewfinder. You can even use existing pictures in the viewfinder to explore with new photographing ideas.
Please refer to http://yingwentech.wordpress.com/tags/pft for more details.
This Version (2.3.x and above) Update:
The Pro version app will not be updated in the future, instead, please download regular version and use UNLOCK CODE option.
New users also need to download regular version and use UPGRADE APP option menu instead of buying Pro version app. It will give users more options.
Current Pro version users need to download regular version camera remote and unlock the app with UNLOCK CODE which could be found from Pro version app.
Camera Hide Service (Lock Screen Hide): Hide camera view while the trigger session is in progress.
For more info, please visit link at
Additional functions includes:
* Video and Photo record modes.
* Time Lapse mode.
* Email notification function.
* Dropbox auto upload function.
* When the motion is detected, the notification email (with preview image) will be automatically sent to the user email.
* Device screen orientation supports: Portrait, Landscape, and Upside Down
Application may be useful for the certain purposes.
1. Self portrait photo taking.
2. Use as self-timer function.
3. Monitoring some place continuously.
4. Creating fun animated photo albums.
5. And etc.
1. Camera Settings:
Video and Photo mode
Output image size
Note: Camera setting would not be applied when Screen Capture option is selected. When continuous detection option is selected, recommend to disable auto focus and select small image size options for fast processing.
2. Photo Source Option:
Camera photo option
Screen Capture option
3. Trigger Timer:
Motion detector trigger timer function is as same as the common camera self-timer.
After delay time finishes, the motion detection will be started. And waiting for the motion movement, and the application would not take any photos until it gets detection.
4. Detection Sensitivity:
User could decide a motion detection sensitivity among the High, Medium, or Low options.
The sensitivity of the detection is varied by surrounding light conditions. So, recommend to test and choose the best option for the given areas. To test, try to change detection area positions and the size of the detector to get the best results.
5. Detection Area Setting:
Detection area position and the its size could be easily changed by the drag and move. The size of the area could be changed when touch and drag the red colored right bottom arrow mark.
6. Start Detection:
Single detection: when this option is selected, the detector will take a single motion movement detection. After detection, it saves photo on the storage and finishes the processing.
Continuous non-stop detection option will be last until user intervene to stop the processing. This option might be the best choice when monitoring some places or objects for the time being.
The motion detected photos are saved on the SD Card. The single detection option\'s photos are saved under the date formated folders bellow the application folder. And the continuously taken photos are saved under the application RECORD folder.
7. Slide Show Player: (Video Player)
Slide show player is included in the application. With player, the continuously taken photos could be played as animated time-lapsed format.
Only the RECORD folders are available for the player.
8. File Explorer
Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Visualize the sun and moon throughout the day or over a year for any location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for any location
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil, Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, upcoming moon phase dates and a Super Moon finder!
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view. Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference in vertical angles between two locations.
- Street View Panoramas - (new!) A 360 degree interactive panorama when available from the Map View for your selected location
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen and lockscreen
- Import and Export of Locations - (new!) import Google Earth .kmz/.kml placemarks, and export to share with others or for backup purposes
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View, Street View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Send details and locations to colleagues
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español, русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体), 한국의, čeština, Türkçe, Português (Brasil), Polski
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the app is not working for them.
* Real Estate Buyers
* Fishing, Hunting, Angler, fisherman
* Solar path map
. 3D Solar path with google map
. Support street view
* Automatic Timezone
. Set the timezone automatically based on the location
. experimental feature
* Solar path camera
. augmented reality camera
. Sun seeker, Sun surveyor, Sun position
* Solunar Calendar, Solunar Time
. based on Solunar theory by John Aldenn Knight since 1926
.fishing calendar, fishing time, hunting time, Solunar tables
* 2D compass
. sundial, moondial
. true north, magnetic north
* 3D gyroscope compass
. 3D compass with camera
* Solar, Lunar path
. Solar & Lunar path with compass
. sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset
. civil, nautical, astronomical twilight time
* Moon phase
. Moon phase calendar
* 12 Zodiac signs
* 24 Solar terms
Add Orc theme content to AR (Augmented Reality) effects when you take pictures and shoot videos!
You can add the Orcs theme content to the Xperia AR effect application.
Transform yourself into an Orc with the horned helmet. See axe and sword wielding Orcs snort and grunt while walking around the screen. Transport yourself to another world and create memorable photos and videos with Orcs in them!
Interaction with AR items:
1. Drag objects to change their position
2. Tap on Orcs and Boars to interact with them
3. Tap on facial objects to change the object being displayed
Sony's FACE RECOGNITION Technology and SmartAR* Engine automatically detect faces and 3D
environments and decorate them with fun AR items.
*SmartAR is the registered trademark or trademark of Sony Corporation in Japan and other
countries, for the augmented reality technology developed by Sony Corporation.
To get more AR theme applications, tap “+Get more” in the theme selection screen.
I apologize for the premature posting of information for version 4.0 of my slate app. I wasn't aware that the description has gone "live". It was just written in preparation for the actual release. Unfortunately there are still some technical hurdles I'm trying to overcome with SMPTE support. I've found that it works on some devices like a Galaxy Tab, but not on my Nexus 7. Please know that I'm actively trying to resolve this issue.
The current version is still 3.11
See http://apps.mechnology.com/my-apps/sl-digislate/ for help.
Other apps written by us include:
ON THE LEVEL 4, a best of class digital leveling tool used by engineers, physicians, and installers all over the world.
THAAD, my first publicly released game inspired by the arcade classic Missile Command.
SL DIRECTORS VIEWFINDER, a digital version of the classic directors finder. Directors and cinematographers can use this app to compose shots in a variety of formats, cameras, and lenses.
If you have any issues please email us anytime for support. We are very happy to help!
By selecting your camera, an aspect ratio and a list of lenses, Artemis allows you to compose shots with the same field of view as the camera/lenses you will be shooting with. You can then save images, complete with focal length, GPS data, compass heading, tilt and roll, date and time, camera/lens information, and much more. A great tool for any level of filmmaker, Artemis is perfect for location scouting, storyboarding, blocking, rehearsal and preproduction.
For lenses wider than the your devices camera's field of view, Artemis adds "padding" on the screen. While this is not ideal, it's our best solution for getting around the limitations of the camera in your device.
Artemis has been field tested with every camera in our database to make sure that the field of view is correct. No other multiformat director's viewfinder has as many camera specific formats or lens sets.
Please note that field of view is measured from the "nodal point", roughly mid way down the length of the lens, in keeping with the method used by lens manufacturers.
***Major update coming soon! With new user interface, custom camera calibration, custom lenses, and many other new useful features!***
Camera Formats Include:
35mm Film Standard, Super & Anamorphic
16mm Film Standard, Super & 1.3 Anamorphic
8mm Film Standard, Super, 1.36 & 1.44
ARRI Alexa, Alexa Plus, Studio, D-21
RED One, Red Epic, Scarlet
Sony F35, F3, F65, NEX-10
Canon 1D, 5DMkII & 7D, C300
Nikon D seires
-High Speed Digital-
Phantom HD, 7.3, 710, 9.0, 10, Flex
Sony EX3 & EX1
Sony HDR-FX1, HDR-Z1U
*Also you can add any Custom Camera manually*
Lens Sets Included:
Generic 35mm & 16mm Lenses
Panavision Primo Digital
Panavision System 65
Zeiss Master Primes
Zeiss Super Speed
Zeiss Ultra Primes
Zeiss SLR Lenses
Zeiss/Arriflex 65mm primes
Zeiss Compact Primes
Elite S series Mk1v
Hawk V-Lite 1.3x Anamorphics
Canon EF Compatible
Generic DSLR Lenses
Bausch & Lomb Super Balter
Schneider Cine-Xenar MkII
Nikon Dx & Fx Compatible
And many others...
If your camera format or desired lens set isn't included or you believe a camera format isn't working for you, we include a custom camera feature that allows you to configure Artemis to any camera system. You can even send us the format data and we may include it in our next update.
PLEASE, DON'T BE SHY
If you have ANY problems or Artemis DOESN"T somehow perform as you expect, EMAIL US. Most issues are easily resolved, please report them to us, with as much detail as to what you were doing at the time of the issue. We really value your feedback and are always willing to accomodate our customers.
-Some Sony Xperia devices have trouble calculating FOV of on board camera automatically. Manually enter in settings:
H - 51.2
V - 39.4
To fix issue.
*If you like the app, please rate it.* THANKS!!
Email us anytime for support:
-Chemical Wedding Team-
Android Grip includes Dolly, Cranes, Hardware, and much more.
Each section includes equipment, specifications, and much more.
It is a great tool to be used during prep, shoot and post-production. It's made by crew members and has a 15 year history of being used on PDA's. There are over 32 calculations and info screens possible for three different disciplines:
Film, Digital and Photography.
The interface is made to be quick and simple. No fancy graphics but to the point input and results. No searching on the screen but a clear overview.
There is a Cine-Lens database containing the details of more than 800 lenses, Film Stock and Lamp Database.
Those lists are remotely updated from our server and kept up to date there. Changes will come straight to your device without waiting for version updates on the Marketplace.
The same will happen with the Camera Formats in version 2.0
* Depth of field
* Focal length to lens angle
* Lens angle to focal length
* Magnification factor
* Needed diopter
* Needed Split diopter
* Event and screen time to frame rate
* Screen time to frames
* Recommended camera spreed for miniatures
* Distance and object size to focal length
* Focal length and object size to distance
* Distance and focal length to object size
* Matching lens and distance
* Matching lens and format (film//video/photo)
* Time to filmlength
* Shooting time to screen time
* Rollsize to filmlength
* Filmlength to time
* Screentime to frames
* Frames to screentime
* Screentime to shooting time
Lamp and lighting calculations
* HMI flickerfree speeds and shutter angles
* Illumination calculations
* User adjustable lamp tables
* Color correction
* Exposure corrections for speed and shutter angle
* Exposure changes replacing lights
* Sun set/rise and positions
* Sun position mapping
* Filmstock database (user editable)
* Lens database with over 800 lenses with details
* Camera File size calculation.
* Image data filesize
* Digital sound filesize
And more on the way.......
Look at http://www.zebrafilm.com for more info and other supported devices.
Calculate the Interocular Stereo Base for Parallel and Converged mounted Camera Pairs.
/ Camera Selection/ Lens Selection / Sensor Resolution / Sensor Active Area /Screen Size / Projection Resolution / Input Metric / Parallax Target / Convergence Preview /Roundness / Lens Crop Factor conversion
NOTE: This application replaces the original s3D calc available on the Android Market. Existing customers will be refunded the full amount if they wish to upgrade.
Providing quick and easy to read specifications on the most used lights in the entertainment industry. This application covers the basic specifications on nearly every lighting instrument used in the entertainment industry from tungsten units, HMI, LED's, speciality, etc.
Electrical is currently being built. It should be coming in the 2.0 version.
This is a 100% free app!
Find moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
You can even predict where the moon will be... if reflected in water!
Caution: some phones don't handle correctly gyroscopic sensors. Should you notice any innaccurate display, try deactivating gyros into application menu/settings.
http://MoonTrajectory.net in the press:
100BestAndroidApps . "Positively awesome."
AppsZoom . "UI is great and features are very interesting."
zAugmentedReality . "Cool app."
If you have a question, if you wish for an improvment or if you have trouble running the application on your phone, please contact sylde.net:
The download is 1.3MB big, but the application can be moved on your SD card and would take in that case only 160kB from your internal storage!
Please refer to the bottom of the page for a detailed justification of the different authorizations required by the app.
http://MoonTrajectory.net allows you to display the future trajectories of the moon in augmented reality:
* Look through your phone and see the path of the moon.
* Find out if the moon will be full or what phase it will be in.
* Plan the moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
* Travel in time and see what path the moon will follow in the months to come.
* Take and save photos.
* Check afterwards the different trajectories of the moon for a whole year.
* Plan to include the moon in your pictures, whether by day or night.
* Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be aligned with the moon.
* Use the calendar of the moon phases.
* Use the agenda to plan your future pictures.
* This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
* Use Google Maps to pinpoint its exact location.
Detailed justification of the different authorizations required by the app:
* Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents
The app enables you to take pictures, so that you can check afterwards on those pictures the different sun or moon paths.
These photos are saved on the SD card. No other data is written or read in the SD card.
These data are deleted in case the app is uninstalled.
* Coarse (network-based) location / fine (GPS) location
The app requires the location of the user to compute the trajectories.
This position needn’t be accurate. That’s why you may use the network as well as the GPS (the first one available will be used).
* Prevent device from sleeping
The app displays live data in augmented reality, superimposed on the video.
The device is thus prevented from sleeping while the app is running.
As soon as the user quits the app, the automatic standby mode is reactivated.
* Full Internet access
The app enables you to check on GoogleMaps where the pictures were taken.
GoogleMaps requires a full internet access to operate.
The internet access is used by both GoogleMaps and the voucher codes system. No personal data is sent.
* Take pictures and videos
The app displays live data in augmented reality, superimposed on the video, and enables you to take pictures and check the different trajectories later/ with a clear head.