Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Visualize the sun and moon throughout the day or over a year for any location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for any location
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil, Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, upcoming moon phase dates and a Super Moon finder!
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view. Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference in vertical angles between two locations.
- Street View Panoramas - (new!) A 360 degree interactive panorama when available from the Map View for your selected location
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen and lockscreen
- Import and Export of Locations - (new!) import Google Earth .kmz/.kml placemarks, and export to share with others or for backup purposes
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View, Street View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Send details and locations to colleagues
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español, русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体), 한국의, čeština, Türkçe, Português (Brasil), Polski
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the app is not working for them.
TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE's map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
Advanced features include: automatic time zone and elevation detection, correction for atmospheric refraction and height above the horizon. You can even determine when the sun or moon will be visible from behind nearby hills and mountains.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Rotate and tilt the map for the optimal view
- Compass-based auto-rotation of the map
- Movable map pins - drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want - no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Import locations from KML files
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- Locations outside ±80° latitude (very far north and south) are unsupported
- Map auto-rotate requires a compatible device (with magnetometer and accelerometer)
- Requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed. TPE will prompt you to install these if they are missing.
Please visit http://photoephemeris.com/support#android_support if you have any trouble installing Google Play Services.
TPE desktop version has been a favorite of photographers around the world for four years. Now you can carry it with you.
Thinking of get the most out of the year 2015? Why don't just get this app, start decorating and make your everyday of the new year a wonderful one.
You may decorate it with the photo of your love one with the ✻ "2015 Calendar Photo Frames" ✻. 2015 Calendar Photo Frames is a free photo effect editing app for Android™ that will help you beautify and decorate your calendar with the photos of the person you care most.
Don't miss out this special and unique opportunity to beautify your photos with the best new year photo frames.
Looking for a new year resolution? Embrace yourself with the holiday and new year spirit with the most beautiful photo frame in Google Play, download “2015 Calendar Photo Frames” for free.
A MUST HAVE camera photo frame app for your android smartphones to capture all your memorable moment at anytime and anywhere.
*･゜･ﾟ.* 2015 Calendar Photo Frames Features *･゜･ﾟ.*
❖Select a photo from the gallery or take photos using the phone or tablet camera.
❖ Wide range of styles and different frames for any picture. More than 50 frame collection.
❖ Easy to use. Only 2 simple steps involve. Choose your desire frames and upload the photo into the frames.
❖ High quality hoarding frames.
❖ Nice User Interface.
❖ No internet connection is required.
❖ Set image as wallpaper.
❖ Rotate your image and zoom in or zoom out by finger touch.
❖ You can save it to SD card.
❖ You can share your work via email, Instagram, BeeTalk, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WhatApps, WeChat, MMS and other social network apps.
❖ Smartphone and Tablet support.
❖ Optimized battery usage.
❖ Compatible with 99% mobile phone devices.
❖ Very clean interface and easy to navigate.
All photo frames are taken from the public domain and have no copyright attached to them. All photo frames can be found freely and have specifically been chosen not to intend copyright restrictions. We also assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions.
Install this application and you'll be given an access to great collection of high quality pictures frame!
We hope you enjoyed our app, and we would keep this app free for you.
In order to do that, we’ve placed an ad banner in this app.
Any comments or feedback are all welcome.
Use the interactive controls to:
- Visualize and plan for the "golden hour"
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at Sunrise or Sunset
- Visualize the Sun throughout the day or through the year
- Study the sun shadow ratio and projection to visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Sun Bearing and Altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Dawn & Dusk Times
- Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Sun's path in the sky change
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
Check out the Full Version of Sun Surveyor for:
- Augmented Reality Camera View - Visualize sun and moon positions and paths overlaid upon the device's camera input; determine whether the sun will go behind a building or will come through a window
- Interactive Map View - plan a remote shot or PV array placement, interact with a top-down perspective of sun and moon paths and events
- Moon Information, Summer and Winter Solstice Paths & Equinox Paths
- Offline Usage, Entering Coordinates, Searching, Saving & Loading Locations, Export/Import/Backup to Google Earth .kml format
- Widgets (9 total) for home screen and lock screen
* Internet Usage is for reverse geocoding - looking up the Address of your current Location, flurry analytics, and ads
* Please email with any bugs or suggestions, if you have questions let me know and I can try to help you!
* Real Estate Buyers
* Fishing, Hunting, Angler, fisherman
* Solar path map
. 3D Solar path with google map
. Support street view
* Automatic Timezone
. Set the timezone automatically based on the location
. experimental feature
* Solar path camera
. augmented reality camera
. Sun seeker, Sun surveyor, Sun Position
* Solunar Calendar, Solunar Time
. based on Solunar theory by John Aldenn Knight since 1926
. fishing calendar, fishing time, hunting time, Solunar tables
* 2D compass
. sundial, moondial
. true north, magnetic north
* 3D gyroscope compass
. 3D compass with camera
* Solar, Lunar path
. Solar & Lunar path with compass
. sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset
. civil, nautical, astronomical twilight time
* Moon phase
. Moon phase calendar
* 12 Zodiac signs
* 24 Solar terms
- FREE* Calls and messaging – App to App
- Calls can be made anywhere in the world over any data connection: 2G, 3G, 4G & WiFi
- Save money on calls to mobile & landlines across the world
- Send a message to non-App users using our SMS features
- Record & send voicemails
- Minimise data usage with on screen call quality control
- Use your existing address book
- Available on Android and Apple/iOS
You can also call and SMS non-Horizon Call users for some of the lowest rates available.
It even works on 2G and unlike other apps, Horizon Call uses a fraction of the data (up to 90% less when compared Skype, Viber, Rebtel, Nimbuzz, Tango etc.), therefore saving you data charges, especially when roaming!
Horizon Call is the only app which enables you to call any landline or mobile, direct from your smartphone, regardless of which data network you are on.
No WiFi? No problem! Horizon Call also uses 2G or 3G technologies to call your friends and family around the globe.
Once you and your contacts have downloaded the app, you can use it to call one another at no extra cost*.
Better still, the app can be used to call and message ANY other phone worldwide for some of the lowest rates in the market – even if they’re not on Horizon Call!
No PIN or username to remember, no new address book to create, Horizon Call simply works with your phone number and utilises your address book.
*Data charges from your Mobile operator may apply
There is no doubt that this camera is your best choice to meet your needs.
- Camera, video recorder & panorama
- High Quality photography
- Perfect fit cell phones and tablets
- Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy
- Action, Night, Sunset, Play
- Diverse settings
- Perfect video recording
- Time lapse
- Location targeting
- Face recognition
- Pinch to zoom
- Smart panorama shooting
Free without Ads! Made with photographers for photographers.
Helps for better planning, to calculate an appropriate shooting date and time to build a composition using the sun, moon, stars, daylight, night, season and weather conditions at any date-time and latitude-longitude point all over the world.
- Can work offline without internet connection
- Sun or Moon ephemeris for any date
- Golden and Blue Hours calculator
- Civil, Nautical and Astronomical Twilight calculator
- Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset calculator
- Sun and Moon ephemerides calculator (altitude and azimuth)
- Moon phase calculator: New Moon, Full Moon, Crescent Moon, etc.
Exsate Golden Hour calculates more complex conditions, for example:
- The best time to shoot start and deep sky objects
- Crescent or Full moon at blue hour
- Date of sunset or sunrise at given azimuth
- Allows you to construct your own condition: Crescent Moon low above the Horizon in the West at Blue Hour for example!
All of the listed above the program represents for you in three easy to understand ways: as a summary table, as a diagram and renders on the Google Maps.
Thank you and gorgeous shots!
This is a 100% free app!
Find moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
You can even predict where the moon will be... if reflected in water!
Caution: some phones don't handle correctly gyroscopic sensors. Should you notice any innaccurate display, try deactivating gyros into application menu/settings.
http://MoonTrajectory.net in the press:
100BestAndroidApps . "Positively awesome."
AppsZoom . "UI is great and features are very interesting."
zAugmentedReality . "Cool app."
If you have a question, if you wish for an improvment or if you have trouble running the application on your phone, please contact sylde.net:
The download is 1.3MB big, but the application can be moved on your SD card and would take in that case only 160kB from your internal storage!
Please refer to the bottom of the page for a detailed justification of the different authorizations required by the app.
http://MoonTrajectory.net allows you to display the future trajectories of the moon in augmented reality:
* Look through your phone and see the path of the moon.
* Find out if the moon will be full or what phase it will be in.
* Plan the moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
* Travel in time and see what path the moon will follow in the months to come.
* Take and save photos.
* Check afterwards the different trajectories of the moon for a whole year.
* Plan to include the moon in your pictures, whether by day or night.
* Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be aligned with the moon.
* Use the calendar of the moon phases.
* Use the agenda to plan your future pictures.
* This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
* Use Google Maps to pinpoint its exact location.
Detailed justification of the different authorizations required by the app:
* Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents
The app enables you to take pictures, so that you can check afterwards on those pictures the different sun or moon paths.
These photos are saved on the SD card. No other data is written or read in the SD card.
These data are deleted in case the app is uninstalled.
* Coarse (network-based) location / fine (GPS) location
The app requires the location of the user to compute the trajectories.
This position needn’t be accurate. That’s why you may use the network as well as the GPS (the first one available will be used).
* Prevent device from sleeping
The app displays live data in augmented reality, superimposed on the video.
The device is thus prevented from sleeping while the app is running.
As soon as the user quits the app, the automatic standby mode is reactivated.
* Full Internet access
The app enables you to check on GoogleMaps where the pictures were taken.
GoogleMaps requires a full internet access to operate.
The internet access is used by both GoogleMaps and the voucher codes system. No personal data is sent.
* Take pictures and videos
The app displays live data in augmented reality, superimposed on the video, and enables you to take pictures and check the different trajectories later/ with a clear head.