I purchased the premium version in Apple's app store, how do I download to Android?
The best network analyzer I have tested
Excellent app but I like this app.. Or allows me to see all of the access points around me with this bands and signal strengths.. But the only problem is that there is no option to connect to a specific access point.. My regular WiFi settings on my phone does not allow me to see all of the access point not does it select bands.. That would be an excellent feature.. Also a feature that allows for you to automatically switch to the best access point that's on the same network.. And always stay connected.
Not functioning. Nice layout and im assuming it works for most but in my case, no matter what happens, with every tool, i get "failed to resolve IP" . Will update review if a fix is found
Works well, has the tools I need Easy to use. Many tools in one app. Even has help and knowledge base. Thank you!
I use the WIFI signal graph and index a lot for signal analysis and WPS detection. LAN scan too. It'd be cool to have RPC analysis and some firewall subversion
- allow scanning personal hotspot networks
- allow scanning using external ethernet adapter
- add information about current VPN connection
- add cyan "W" flag to LAN scanner to indicate web interface availability
- enable screen rotation on phones
- increase text contrast for better legibility
- many under the hood changes, fixes and improvements
Turns an Android phone into a W-iFi Analyzer w/18 useful router networking tools