Would be Nice to have an always north up option like the GPS in my fish finders. The icon is removed from my home page after every update. It would be nice if I didn't have to re add it after every update. Overall a useful app but will hopefully grow and improve over time.
The app and the computer view dont match up. For instance Alp Avenue and 5th Avenue. On computer looks great on the app it is messed up. Would be nice to have an easier way to upload maps.
Worked great after 9/23/17 update. Seems to be fixed. Thanks
This app worked just Ok until the latest update (5.2.0). Now, it won't even open. Called Polaris, and the rep said they don't guarantee it will work on anything but the Polaris Ride Command device! Then, why is it in the Google Play Store for general Android devices??? Polaris developers are going backwards with this app; more bugs with each update! They've never addressed the missing menus in landscape mode, and now it doesn't run at all. I know it's free, but come on Polaris!
Worked great prior to last night's "update". Crashed literally 30 times today on a 160 mile 10 hour trail ride. Quite annoying!
Keeps freezing and stopping. I can not even download maps. The screen with the trail is blank but the GPS shows where I am.
* Added event and route information for Camp RZR East 2017 at Jericho Mountain State Park in Berlin, NH on Sep. 21-22
* Fixed an issue preventing trails from displaying in satellite view
* Fixed an issue with the Feedback button in the main menu
* Adjusted lake and swamp colors for better visibility
* Improved fitting of map view when selecting a tracked ride
View, create, edit, print and share MS Office documents on your phone or tablet
Regus workspaces – meeting rooms, private offices, co-working, business lounges