Getting better all the time. Lots of trails and legal roads to ride are missing. It would be nice if it had trail numbers. Some of the ATV maps show snowmobile trails, ATV can't cross lakes very good in the summer. Is there anyway to have the users upload their route data so it would get better faster?
Used this for the first time at Ride Royal Blue in Stinking Creek, Tennessee. Awesome app! I tracked my ride and knew exactly where I was every time! GPS signal rarely lost. didn't show the trail numbers but it shows the names of the trails which were on the sign on the trail as well! Love love love it!
After recent update, still crashing when trying to turn on points of interest
Its usually a really good app, but there is a glitch where i cant see the path i took on my saved rides. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! Thanks
This app sucks. Letters are cut off like the screen is sized wrong so you can't navigate it. Can't even get it up and running because of this. Why don't they FIX IT? Old version was much better.
• Know who’s on the trail with the new active/inactive section of your Group View
• A new Customize Your Look button has been added to the Group Ride screen to easily edit your profile and preview how you appear to other riders
• Track My Ride has been added to the Rides page so you can preview your rides and start a new one, all from the same page
• We've added a join button to the group preview to make joining a group even easier
• Want more than 3 offline maps? We've lifted the limit!