Welcome to the future!
The WEG IoT application is the new way for manage WEG products on your mobile device. Have complete control over your WEG installations and devices in real time.
It is light, fast, easy use and totally free.
Whether your plant is online the WEG IoT application you can check all the information sent. In a few taps, you can access event logs, alarms, create graphs, check generation rates and saves.
• Track your solar plant from anywhere, check its status and know about weather on the location;
• Check rates of photovoltaic generation (PV) and graph analysis;
• Track environmental savings, avoiding CO2 emissions and saving knocked down trees;
• Register new plants, devices (such as a Solar String Inverter SIW600), photovoltaic panels, etc;
• Check your history of information in the form of charts in columns, lines or area;
• Manage users per plant, avoiding undesired data visualization;
• Configure pre-defined rules, such as hourly alarms and disconnected plant warning, or create your own;
A little about the company
On September 16th 1961, in the city of Jaraguá do Sul (State of Santa Catarina), an electrician, an administrator and a mechanic combined their knowledge and skills and founded Eletromotores Jaraguá. From the courage of these visionary entrepreneurs the company grew and after some time, the company name changed to WEG, in reference to the initials of the founders. A name that is recognized today as one of the largest manufacturers of electric equipment in the world.
See more at http://www.weg.net/institutional