In partnership with your doctor offers Make your online app you instant access to your medication list as known to the doctor, you can order previously prescribed medications, appointments and start eConsult!
A list of affiliated practices can be found in the app.
Suggestions and comments we hear. You can pass it on to us via the feedback button in the app or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you begin your practice should make available the service for you:
1. Download the app
2. Find your practice
3. Do you already have an account for the patient portal of your doctor then log this information (skip to step 4).
If you do not have an account, ask these by clicking on the button "Register" and fill out all required information.
After reviewing your application through our practice -what some may nemen- up will create your account and you will receive your login details by email.
4. After logging into the app by e-mail or SMS one-time verification code that you enter
5. Make the app finally a 5 digit PIN to foreclose access
6. You can now use the service
• Access to your current medication profile as familiar with your GP
• Ask for prescription refills directly from your medication list to receive reminders if you again need your medication
• Ask your medical questions your doctor immediately via eConsult and get your message once consultation has been answered. Pay attention! eConsult is not intended for urgent matters or life-threatening situations. If in doubt about the seriousness of your complaint, you should always call the doctor on
• Check the blanks in the calendar of your doctor and book an appointment at the time that suits you. You must also state the reason for your appointment
• You will find the addresses, contact details and opening hours of your doctor in the app. You will also find a link to the website of your doctor
With the app you can use a secure connection to retrieve your medication data from the system of practice and communicate with your doctor. Before commissioning your identity is verified by practice and you will receive a verification code to activate the app. Furthermore, you can limit the application through a personal five-digit PIN. Your data will not change shared. More on this can be read on the website of your provider.