Print from anywhere, anytime to any Ricoh myPrint connected printing device
IMPORTANT NOTE: Using this Ricoh myPrint app requires access to a Ricoh myPrint, version 2.13 (or higher) environment. Ricoh myPrint must be installed and configured in the network. To use all new functionalities, at least Ricoh myPrint version 2.20 must be installed. For system information, please contact your local application administrator.
The Ricoh myPrint printing app brings mobile printing functionality to your smartphone or tablet. Print from anywhere, anytime to any Ricoh myPrint connected printing device in your organization-, school- or university network. Ricoh myPrint supports all commonly used file types, Microsoft Office documents, OpenOffice, PDF, text files, photos and most common types of image file formats.
Get started in seconds:
1. Download the free Ricoh myPrint app, enter the URL or scan the QR-code of your Ricoh myPrint server location
2. Enter your email address and password or organizations credentials and login
3. Browse to your document or image file and print or use the Share feature of the application to open the Ricoh myPrint app to print
4. Release your print job on location after identification on the Ricoh myPrint connected printing device
• Printing documents, quickly and securely from your smartphone or tablet
• Selecting pictures from your photo library in order to print
• Taking pictures and printing them with the integrated camera functionality
• Browse, share or export files and documents from native apps to Ricoh myPrint
• Selecting printing preferences and personal settings
• Cashing prepaid vouchers