HRA Your Care online app GP Regio Apeldoorn
The HRA Make Your online application is a service of GPs Region Apeldoorn. This will have 24 hour access to your medication list, you can order previously prescribed medications, appointments and start eConsult your doctor! A list of affiliated practices can be found in the app. We are interested in your experience in order to further optimize the app. Let us know via the feedback button in the app or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I start using the app?
1. Download the app from the store
2. Open the app, go through the explanations and select your practice
3. Press "Pair device" button
4. If you already have an account log for a patient portal to your GP with the same data in the app by pressing the button "Register" and go directly to step 5). If you do not have one, ask to us by clicking on the 'Register' button and fill out all required information. After reviewing your application created by our practice -what some may nemen- up your account and you will receive an email that you can use the services
5. After logging into the app you will receive an email or SMS one-time verification code that you enter in the app
6. In the app finally a 5 digit PIN to foreclose access
7. The app is now ready for use
• Access to your current medication profile known as your family doctor.
• Ask for prescription refills directly from your medication list to receive reminders if you again need your medication.
• Ask your medical questions your doctor immediately via eConsult and get your message once consultation has been answered. Pay attention! eConsult is not intended for urgent matters or life-threatening situations. If in doubt about the seriousness of your complaint, you should always call the GP.
• Check the blanks in the calendar of your doctor and book an appointment at the time that suits you. You must also state the reason for your appointment.
• You will find the addresses, contact details and opening hours of your doctor in the app. You will also find a link to the website of your doctor.