The most popular map app in Norway gives you the best maps of Norway free of charge, available offline and always up to date. If you are in need of a map when traveling in Norway, you will not find better maps. We have maps and layers for most needs whether you are going fishing, hiking or skiing in the vast Norwegian nature.
Now also with cultural history content from Norvegiana! Find out about interesting archaeological findings, cultural heritages, architecture, histories and more in your proximity.
This is a new and greatly enhanced version of our original Norgeskart app which has now been available for 8 years. Join more than 170.000 unique users and discover why Norgeskart has become so popular.
Norgeskart contains additional paid content and functionality. We ask for your understanding that income is needed in order to further develop and maintain Norgeskart. By paying for a yearly subscription, you help us make Norgeskart reach its full potential.
Please visit www.avinet.no to see what we can do for you when it comes to developing mobile and web based map solutions. Our speciality is cost effective solutions for field registrations.
- Maps of Norway: Topographical and sea maps
- Map layers for Norway: Avalanche awareness and sea depth
- Cultural history content from Norvegiana.
- Downloaded maps available offline for 2 weeks
- GPS recording and 3 minutes GPS tail.
- Driving directions.
- Import of GPX.
- Details and graphs for recordings.
- Export of POIs and tracks to GPX.
- Retrieve exact height of POIs.
- Offline maps available as long as you want
- Create routes
- Upload POIs, tracks and routes to map portal
- Access to map portal norgeskart.avinet.no
- Sync pois, tracks and routes across devices
- Pistes layer for Alpine and Cross-country
- Property borders layer
- Clay, conservation areas, radon and snow depths layers
- Orienting maps from www.okartkiosken.no
Dynamic point subscription:
- Connect to one or more dynamically updated KML files on the internet
- Tested against telespor.no for tracking sheeps
* If you have a Moto G or DROID MAXX 2 phone, you must upgrade from Android 6.0 as this version of the OS has a bug which crashes Norgeskart during zoom. This is not our fault.
* If you change the DPI of the device using adb you might experience tiling problems in the map. You must then reset your changes by using "adb shell wm density reset" from PC.
* We uses several external map services. These can at times be slow or nor available.
* People that do not find Norgeskart in Play store should check that their content filter is not set to "Everyone". It must at least be set to "low maturity".
* There is a limit of 10.000 tiles per day per IP-address which is handled by the servers of the Norwegian Mapping Authorities. Other people on the same wireless network might therefore spend the limit.