Precise instructions and food courses on the video app Foodsteps is the cookbook of the future, made by the chefs at the Culinary Academy.
Foodsteps gives you
- Over 600 step-by-step recipes that make it easy to follow the recipe from start to finish. A short video on each step shows you how to proceed. User-friendly swiping from step to step.
- Short, practical video courses that make you a better hobby chef. Useful principles and tips for both beginners and advanced.
- Wine course with Master of Wine, Heidi Iren Hansen.
- Coffee course with KAFFA. Norwegian champion in barista art 2016, Lise, teaches you how to brew the best possible coffee.
- Weekly menu with practical shopping list that makes it easy to plan everyday life. Fast, healthy and good dinners, with ingredients you will find at the convenience store.
The service is under development, here are constantly new recipes and courses!
Behind Foodsteps are some of the country's most talented chefs, anglers and food enthusiasts. Foodsteps springs from the Culinary Academy (KA), a competence center for food and drink. The Culinary Academy has been running food distribution since 2008 and holds food courses for almost 15,000 people every year, in addition to publishing three award-winning cookbooks.
Feedback from users:
"Tried me on reindeer stew, mashed potatoes and beef wok with noodles from Foodsteps now. Been great both times, really like that it is easy to cook food you do not think you can cook ».
"I have never made as much good food as I have since I started using Foodsteps."
"I've been to Foodsteps all afternoon and watched a wine course. It's actually an absolutely ingenious app ».
Privacy statement: https://foodsteps.no/personvern/