Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
- View fishing reports from all over New Zealand (we've left location broad on purpose)
- View fishing photos and catches
- Filter to fishing reports you want to see
- Add fishing reports
- Comment on fishing reports and discuss with other users
- Share your reports (or other reports) to facebook
- Receive notifications (enable/disable) when a new fishing report is posted, or someone comments on your report
We're still very new and always up for feedback so if you have any comments or questions, please contact us!
NZ Fishing Apps team
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
TidePlan™ NZ Free is an ocean tide information application for the Android™ mobile device platform. The tide information provided is currently limited to New Zealand ports only. All tide data is stored locally within the application, so no data connection is required to use this application (handy when you're offshore).
TidePlan™ NZ Free allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 16 Standard Ports. TidePlan™ NZ Pro allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 213 Secondary Ports as well.
Why Go Pro?
* Access data for all 213 of New Zealand's Secondary Ports.
* Filter upcoming tide events based on when you're free to get out there.
* Graphical Sun/Moon information layer (including moon phase).
* Sun Graph: a year-at-a-glance graph of Sun rise/meridian transit/set times for the selected port.
* Additional 'Port Info' information: Sun/Moon rise/set times; Moon phase graphic; display tide/Sun/Moon data for any day within the current 12-month data pack.
* Additional 'Select Port' options: select port from a map; quick access list of recently viewed ports.
* Colour scheme configuration (including night vision version).
* Home/Lock screen widgets that display either the next tide event or all today's tide events (plus Moon phase) for the currently selected port.
* Pebble Smartwatch watchface.
1. Wave Dancer's booking calendar
2. Hot Fishing Spots
3. Fishing tips plus Competitions
4. Bite times in the Hauraki Gulf
5. Great Seafood Recipes
And many more.......
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
Download the Beach and Boat app, and you'll be able to keep up to date with the latest news regarding the event, as well as giveaways and deals from sponsors.
At the event, you'll be able to upload photos of fish you want to enter in the measurement section and view the fish you've already weighed-in or uploaded.
With over 75,000 total downloads, CamperMate will help you navigate New Zealand by showing you the nearest facilities such as free designated campgrounds, public toilets, dump stations, free and paid campsites, petrol stations, public showers, free wifi zones, police stations, hospitals, recycling stations, supermarkets, hostels, real-time road alerts and much more. In fact there are over 14,000 facility locations available on the system, submitted by our government and council partners and travellers, just like you!
Plus we're the only app to guarantee you won't get a freedom camping fine with our information! If you're given a freedom camping fine due to our information being wrong, we'll pay it for you! Check out more details here http://www.campermate.co.nz/freedom-camping-fine-guarantee
You might also like to watch our seven minute driver safety video, which tells you what you need to know! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD-Ml7mMXBg
Start exploring New Zealand today with CamperMate, your handy New Zealand camping and travel app!
Follow us @campermate
* Make sure your device is GPS enabled to find the nearest facilities
* Works in offline mode also
No matter which region you're in, Marine Mate has local information such as speed limits, mooring zones, towing access lanes, boat ramp locations, local area notices and tides right at your finger tips.
Need to find a nearby boat ramp? See when the high tide is? By tapping on the 'My Location' button, the app shows nearby zones that as a responsible boatie, you should know of. The 'area notices' button brings in the very latest notices for the region, keeping you up to speed with what's happening in the region.
This app also allows you to report unsafe products using existing official methods.