The NZ Police App makes it easier to access New Zealand Police’s services and information.
Get our latest news, alerts and safety advice, easily report incidents and issues to Police, and access our other online services – all from your phone.
Download the NZ Police App and help us make New Zealand the safest country.
- Stay up to date with Police news, nationally and in your district
- Receive real-time emergency alerts for traffic and major national events
- See media releases, Ten One articles and other news content from Police
- Subscribe to push notifications for news, alerts and important safety advice
Access online services
- Easily use the 105 online form to report any non-emergency situation to Police
- Get updates/add to an existing 105 report
- Pay an infringement fee or ticket
- Check to see if a vehicle is listed as stolen
- Quickly call 105 for non-emergencies or 111 for emergencies
Find information and advice
- Get answers to some frequently asked questions
- Explore key Police data and insights, and find out how Police is tracking against its targets
- Learn about careers with NZ Police
New Zealand Police is committed to being accessible and available. That means providing a stronger presence in the community, as well as ensuring our service and information are available to you, anywhere, any time. The NZ Police App is an important step on that journey, allowing us to share our news and alerts further and extend access to our online services. It’s one of the ways we’re working to make sure New Zealand is the safest country.
We’ll be listening to feedback and making regular updates to the NZ Police App to provide the best experience. Leave us a review or provide feedback via the Police website: https://forms.police.govt.nz/forms/contact-new-zealand-police/