Vivid Harmony will convert any photograph or painting with chromatic colors into musical tones. Analyzing the image extracts the music values of the colors.
On the final you can play the music of your photos!
Important! Тo work properly Vivid Harmony needs an up-to-date version of WebView!
If you have any difficulty, or after analyzing your image, a gray screen appears.
Please update the Android WebView system app on your device!
Vivid Harmony v5.0
Release date: June 12, 2020
- Record your own melody
- Debug EXIF image rotation
- Some interface changes
Vivid Harmony v4.0
Release date: June 5, 2020
- Export Vivid Harmony music image
- Player for Vivid Harmony music pictures
Vivid Harmony v3.0
Release date: March 26, 2020
- Added instruments: Piano, Electro Piano, English Piano, Broken Piano Toy, Marimba, Guitar, Cello
- Composer feature - Automatically create a melody
- Record a melody
- Displays the parallel tonic
- Improved color analysis
Many thanks to @Veselin Vasilev for creating great samples with new musical instruments specifically for Vivid Harmony
Vivid Harmony v2.0
Release date: February 4, 2020
- Code optimization for faster calculations.
- All possible tones that the selected tones correspond to are displayed.
- Improved image preview using the EXIF information provided.
- Added a standard and simplified tone view.
- Guitar tabs on the extracted chords have been added.
- Аvailable for devices running Android 6.0 or higher!
Vivid Harmony v1.0
Release date: June 8, 2019