The Let's Read! library gathers high-quality children’s stories and makes them available in national and indigenous languages. Communities of translators are adding new books to this library every day - stay tuned for new language editions coming soon!
• All books are 100% free and openly licensed
• Download books for reading offline
• Switch between different languages within the same book
• Search by reading level and language
• Select your preferred font size and background color
• Get free EPUB or PDF versions of any book from our website: www.letsreadasia.org
Languages currently available:
• Bahasa Indonesia
• Thai : ไทย
• Nepali : नेपाली
• Lao : ລາວ
• Khmer : ភាសាខ្មែរ
• S'gaw Karen (Romanized script) : K'nyau (Cgau)
• S'gaw Karen (Thai script) : เก่อะญอ (จฆอ)
• S'gaw Karen ("lix wa" / Myanmar script) : ကညီၤ (စှီၤ)
➨ NOTE: Android version 5.0 or greater is recommended for reading S'gaw Karen books in "lix wa" (Myanmar) script.
Let’s Read! is an initiative of The Asia Foundation’s Books for Asia program that fosters young readers in Asia. We focus on underserved languages, seek engaging, original content from within communities and support community workshops that enable individuals to collaborate together on creating culturally relevant stories.
Learn more about the Let’s Read! initiative:
Find us on the web: