BAS-IP UKEY Config is an application for setting the parameters of the BAS-IP built-in readers with the built-in BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) module, as well as individual BAS-IP desktop and wall readers with the built-in BLE module.
· Adjustment of EM-Marine, MIFARE and BLE card operation modes - enabling and disabling of reading standards.
· Setting the encryption for the BLE ID. This will make it possible to bind the identifiers encrypted key to the selected reader.
· Enabling or disabling encryption modes for MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Plus cards.
· Enabling diversification for MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Plus cards.
· Configuring the audible confirmation when connecting mobile identifiers to the reader in standby and reading modes.
· Setting the operating modes: Door, Touch, Gate/Barrier.
· Setting the adjustable distance for the "Gate/Barrier" operating mode.
· With the TR-03 reader, the configurator allows you to record MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Plus encryption cards.
· Ability to save a file with settings for the specific reader.
· Ability to upload a configuration file with settings to restore the reader parameters and for copying settings to other readers.