You are eating gluten-free, either by doctor's orders or by choice, and you have questions:
• What is safe to eat?
• How can I safely prepare gluten-free food?
• What tastes good?
• What are the nutrition facts?
Eat! Gluten-Free is the trusted source for all of your gluten-free needs, built and managed by the Celiac Disease Foundation, the nonprofit leader in research, education, and advocacy for celiac disease and non-celiac gluten/wheat sensitivity.
• Expansive digital hub of gluten-free products, recipes, services, and companies
• Latest news and research on celiac disease and gluten-free living
• Filter option for products and services by company, category, and allergens & preferences
• Photos, nutritional facts, allergens, and ingredient information for all products and recipes
• Comprehensive company search and profile listings for accurate and detailed information, including coupon links
• Comprehensive services search and profile listings for accurate and detailed information, proximity, and category
• Ability to add Marketplace items that are available on Amazon to your Amazon shopping cart with one click of your mouse, supporting of CDF
• Easy-to-read and user-friendly functionality