See a pothole? Notice an open hydrant? Let us know. The official CHI 311 app allows residents and businesses to quickly and easily connect to Chicago city services. CHI 311 will be your first place to submit and track non-emergency service requests, get real-time updates, and find information on-the-go. You can also explore work being done in your area.
Sign up for your 311 account to access city services and track your requests today.
- Create new service requests
- Check the status of existing requests and the time it will take to resolve
- Snap a photo and submit it with a request to improve accuracy
- Map your request to help pinpoint a location
- Create an account to track your service requests and get local, relevant info
- Search and see helpful knowledge articles
- Discover requests in your neighborhood
- Report a pothole
- Fix my streetlight
- Graffiti removal
- Rodent baiting request
- Garbage cart maintenance
- Tree trim request
- Ice/snow removal request
- No heat complaint
- Abandoned buildings
- Clean and Green program registration
- Clean a vacant lot
- Report stray animals
- Senior well-being request
- Report a building violation
Built with Chicagoans, for Chicagoans!