Still the best weather app in the Philippines! It has a wide range of weather forecast in many places in the country that you can't find in other similar apps. And still using it in my new phone to monitor the weather. Suggestion is that merging the Emergency hotline 911 in it makes it more useful during and after a catastrophe. You have my support, Dev!
Dont work Gives setting for Philippines but dont display..useless app..just had email from developer blaming everything on everyone else..FYI..my internet is CONSTANT 72-74 meg..not enough??? AND Online PAGASA works just fine..so..FIX UR OWN APP PROBS AND STOP BLAMING YOUR FAILINGS ON OTHERS..
Fabulous but.... This app is fabulous but the problem is that was mostly created for the Philippines use. I wish there was such a great app for the USA. Keep the good work.
Do signal warnings already featured in the app? if not could you please add that so we can know anytime if our place have a typhoon signal or not. thank you btw it is really nice app.
Nice app, its very usefull, tnx droidgox. but what's the difference between the free version and the one that for sale?
Perfect Wow this is a great app weather i ever seen.
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like this app? Keep the developer inspired by giving a 5-star rating!
- Bug fix on city searching crash
- Weather temperature conversion will not be stored into database, will be computed on display only.
- Hourly forecasts now available up to 12 hours
- New tools like flashlight, strobe light, siren, compass and easy to tap direct calling to 911 and 8888 hotelines.
- Satellite video of weather
- Twitter updates on pagasa, phivolcs, dpwh, red cross, ndrrmc, mmda