Had an earthquake in Luzon 8 hours ago. No data from this app. Got data from a USGS app within 2 hours. As far as weather, like any app in the Philippines for weather...worthless. Philippines needs to share doppler radar!!! Satellite is about 50% on indicating rainfall locations. I spent 20+ years in the weather satellite field with lots of forecaster friends. The 21st century awaits! Over half the Philippines has smart phones without a single app for decent emergency management. EPIC FAIL.
3x redownload & install, it doesn't work in my xiaomi note pro, keep on saying "something is wrong with the connection but how can it be" i can open googlestore then download, i can surf internet, i can open FACEBOOK and use twitter too
I Can Track The Earthquack in philippines or the big one in my research is 6.5 - 7.8
Last to let you know
Sends earthquake reports accurately. But sometimes the reports come in hours later.
earthquake vibration meter
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like this app? Keep the developer inspired by giving a 5-star rating!
- Rain contours list updated.
- Flood Hazard links updated.
- Wind speed will now always be available in My Weather hourly forecasts.
- Fixed bug crash when updates happen in My Weather, Tide Forecasts and in Satellite.
- Moon phase calendar now available (including zodiac signs).
- Minor bug fixes.