OuiSync is a free and open source tool enabling file sync and backups between devices, peer-to-peer.
- 😻 Easy to use: Simply install and quickly create files and folders to sync and share with trusted devices, contacts and/or groups.
- 💸 Free for everyone: no in-app purchases, no subscriptions, no ads, and no tracking!
- 🔆 Offline-first: OuiSync uses an innovative, synchronous, peer-to-peer design that allows users to access and share files and folders whether or not your device can connect to the internet.
- 🔒 Secure: End-to-end encrypted files and folders - both in transit and at rest - secured by established, state-of-the art protocols.
- 🗝 Access Controls: Create repositories that can be shared as read-write, read-only, or blind (you store files for others, but cannot access them).
- Open Source: OuiSync's source code is 100% free and open source software, now and forever. All code can be found on Github.
Please note that OuiSync is currently in BETA and under active development, and as such some features and functionality may not work as expected. We encourage users to report bugs and request new features via Github: https://github.com/equalitie/ouisync-app