Amblyopia Games for Kids is a set of interesting and simple mini-games used in the treatment of amblyopia.
The most important element contributing to the improvement of vision in the lazy eye is the use of special colors in the game, so that each eye can see different elements. For the game to be successful, both eyes must work together and your child should play with 3D glasses. This is a proven method for developing missing connections to the amblyopic eye, which leads to the development of binocular vision.
During such training, the eyes work really intensively. That's why we created games that are suitable and interesting for the youngest children, to encourage them to play.
- Games are simple and intuitive, suitable for children from 3 years of age. Smaller children can play for just a few minutes to not get discouraged because it is a really intense training.
- The main characters of the games are animals that every child likes!
- Standard red and blue 3D glasses are sufficient to successfully use the therapy.
This application can be used by :
- children with no visual problem
- children with functional amblyopia, resulting from strong difference in visual acuity between the two eyes (anisometropia)
This application is not a medical device. We recommend to consult periodically with an eye doctor and a vision therapist.
More information can be found on layzeyeproject.com