28 Weeks? Start Counting!
Count the Kicks is a safe and simple way to help monitor the well-being of your baby. Use this app every day during your third trimester of pregnancy to track your baby’s movement patterns. Be sure to alert your provider immediately if you notice significant changes in your baby’s movements.
By keeping track of each time your baby kicks, rolls or pokes, you can monitor your baby’s health and begin to create a bond with him or her.
Visit countthekicks.org to learn more and hear from other moms who saved their baby’s life with Count the Kicks.
With the Count the Kicks app you can:
• Count the Kicks daily (or more if you like)
• Have the ability to delete a kick or restart your session
• Set a reminder to Count the Kicks
• Review your kick counting history
• Profile feature allows user to track future pregnancies
• Manage multiple devices registered to your account
• Offline counter allows for counting while in Airplane Mode
Count the Kicks is a public health campaign dedicated to educating parents about the importance of tracking their baby’s movements daily during the third trimester of pregnancy. The goal of Count the Kicks is to improve the chances of delivering a healthy baby and prevent unexpected birth complications and even late-term stillbirth.
Count the Kicks is a campaign of Healthy Birth Day, a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the prevention of stillbirth and infant death through education, advocacy and support.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not meant for diagnosis or treatment. Use of this information should be done in accordance with your healthcare provider.
Congratulations on your little kicker!