Take control of a sorcerer in an urban fantasy adventure that adds magic to the present day. Use your magic to fight against an evil sorcerer who is breaking several treaties by using his magic in order to gain world domination. Feel the rush of magic flowing through you as you fight against armed guards and other sorcerers as you break through from your humble private life in an attempt to save the world from your evil rival.
“A Sorcerer's Story” is a 53,000 word interactive novel created by Chris Viola where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you save the world, die trying, or join up with the villain to gain a share of the pie? Along the way, you will get the chance to:
• Play as male, female or nonbinary.
• Use a variety of spells, including illusions, fireballs, summoning a variety of creatures, transformation, mind control and knowledge related magic.
• Pick a specialty and develop all forms of magic by using them.
• Battle with and against those with similar spells, as well as groups of ordinary humans.
• Pick a job and one of several hobbies in your personal life, gaining competencies by using physical, mental and social skills.
• Control your character's emotional response to several situations, further immersing you in the story.
• Play over and over, revealing many different middle acts and endings.