•Log in using your Farm Bureau member number to start reviewing savings in your area.
•Save frequently used offers to your favorites for quick access
•Change your location to see deals near you.
•Use your GPS to locate offers within 100 miles of your current location.
•Search offers using business names, locations, categories, and more.
•View and monitor your savings monthly, yearly and lifetime for being a Farm Bureau Member
•Automatic pop-up reminder when your Farm Bureau Membership is about to expire to you don’t lose out on savings.
•Share to your social networks and let others know about your savings, so they can start saving too
• Benefits that provide cost savings to Farm Bureau members such as insurance, hotels, GM discounts and more
• Arkansas crops with cash markets, futures and insightful analysis and commentary from Arkansas Farm Bureau commodity analysts
• News important to farmers, including legislative, agriculture and national information
• Calendar of events
• Alert notification on urgent action items
- Stay up-to-date with news, updates, and social media as they occur
- Discuss the event with colleagues before, during, and after with our in-app communication tools
- View at a glance all conference sessions, speakers, and vendors
- Create your conference schedule and sync with all your devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets)
- Discover new contacts by creating a custom profile for yourself
- Locate where workshop and events are using the built-in map
- Get last minute changes and announcements with built-in app notifications
NASW is the largest membership organization of professional social workers in the world with 150,000 members and over 7,000 in Illinois. The NASW Illinois Chapter (NASW IL) keeps their members informed of up-to-the-minute news and information regarding their professional development, whether it's changes in government regulations, breakthrough treatments, and innovative resources.