I didn't just gave you one star for nothing. I tried using this app as I love taking pictures of insects but I found this app to be really annoying. Have to uninstall. Thank you for your wonderful sense of humor. I uploaded my pictures on your app, not trying to take pictures with it. They disappeared.
Fun thing to do B
Big iNat fan Was disappointed with a buggy update that crashed as soon as you tapped Settings on my version of Android (4). Good reply from the iNat team who have now fixed this. THANKS!
Love it! If you are curious about the world around you and want to learn to ID what you see, this app is perfect for you! I do wish I could search my observations & view profiles etc on the app like I can on website. Then it would be 5 stars +!
Would like to be able to add more than one observation at a time
"How to"? I really like the idea behind this app, but find it somewhat unintuitive. Would have loved a tutorial/intro. Bug(?): several times yesterday, when I updated observations, I lost the pictures that were associated with it and had to upload them again. Also, really like someone else's suggestion of badges/achievements. Plus maybe profile pages?
Several bug fixes, including
* text encoding issue for non-Latin characters
* fixed broken captive / cultivated checkbox
* stop device from sleeping during upload
* removed "Help me ID this species" checkbox because *all* observations that can be identified are automatically placed in the "Needs ID" category
* identification remarks editing