You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
This app is designed for Tp-link cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all Tp-link camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all Tp-link IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Tp-link Corp.
- This app does not support audio streaming. You can see video.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
Web PC Suite is world’s #1 wireless file transfer app on Android
Being Rewarded as the Best Android App of 2014 by Quality Index
Web PC Suite enables you to connect your Android devices to your PC/ Mac/tablet wirelessly, transfer files between devices wirelessly, and manage your mobile devices on PC browser freely!
The Big Bang of Web PC Suite V 3.0 --- support mobile network connection.
You are allowed to connect your phone and your PC even without Wi-Fi.
Remote control your phone is not a matter anymore under the mobile network connection.
Wireless File Transfer:
Scan QR code or open IP address to connect your Android to PC, take your pick and forget about USB cable from now! File transfer is based on web browser, no need to install app on PC at all.
Your Android mobile can be also connected to devices running on IOS, Windows and other systems.
Batch File Operation:
Move folders or batch move multiple files in seconds …
Manage your Android on PC:
Support all basic file operations, including create new, copy, cut, move, rename, sort, delete, search, refresh, set as, backup, install, uninstall, clear, view txt, multi-select, etc.
Drag and Drop to upload; Download multi-files or folders as zip.
Full screen to play video on PC browser, release your eyes from your phone screen.
Useful widgets like fast upload, clipboard (sync words to mobile), browser (sync and open url on mobile)
Security guarantee: Support HTTPS connection. Encrypt your URL.
[Why choose Web PC Suite – File Transfer?]
1. Small enough. Save your limited phone storage
2. Blazing fast transfer speed.
3. Easy to handle, excellent transfer experience, no more accessory features.
4. Compatible with all popular browsers, best with Chrome.
If you would like to help Web PC Suite with other languages localization, please contact email@example.com.
Special thanks to the following volunteers who helped us:
Turkish: Emre Demirel
Italian: A. M. Falco; Mathias Hofmann
Indian: Amlan Adak
German: Erich Weitzeil
Russian: Alex Vojjov
Spanish: Miguel del Pozo Álvarez
Arabic: Ahmed Hassan
French: Christophe Gourdelier
Danish: Venlig Hilsen
Dutch: Mitchel James
Submit feedback: http://support.xageek.com/
Find news on blog: http://blog.xageek.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/webpcsuite
Follow us on Twitter: @webpcsuite
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
Get the new VNC viewer, Desktop169 - http://goo.gl/O7M8Fu or search Desktop169.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
I will update the after December 15 after exams. Please understand.
Note: Your phone must be rooted with latest version of BusyBox installed
(If you had already purchased Quick Reply, (before its Google Play removal)
-- Purchase it again
-- Send me order details of old and new purchase
-- I'll refund old purchase)
For all Pushbullet lovers... Why just get notified for a Whatsapp message when you can reply to them instantly!
Quick Reply is a Pushbullet extension that allows to quickly reply to a Whatsapp from your computer by just clicking on the notification on your PC. This’ll open a little window for your reply, it’s that easy!
-- A complete Phone Free experience, no more touching your phone every time you get a Whatsapp message.
-- Reply to Whatsapp messages quickly with your PC / Laptop keyboard convenience
-- It supports Pushbullet - Chrome plugin, Firefox plugin and Windows application.
-- High Whatsapp integration with Group and Private conversation replies, Profile Picture support, etc.
-- Easy to configure with beautiful setup on startup.
-- Notification API for Android 4.3+, Accessibility Service for lower versions.
Follow Quick Reply on XDA:
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Remote Application Access allows you to use PC/Mac applications from your Android device wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
• Remote Sound lets you hear remote alerts and notifications during remote control sessions.
Optimized for Android tablets and phones (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
You need to create an account at LogMeIn.com, which includes a free 14-day trial of LogMeIn Pro. At the end of your free trial, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription to continue accessing your remote computers. Visit LogMeIn.com to find the subscription package that works best for you.
We love your feedback!
It's based on open source library FreeRDP(www.freerdp.com). and designed for touch sensitive devices
It has many advance features likes:
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
Please tell me any features & bugs when you use it.
Add VNC Protocol support, Now you can access your Linux/Mac PC using same way.
NOTE: the old bookmark will be deleted after you upgrade this version, Sorry for inconversion.
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
If you see any ANR or Crash when your run this application firstly. Please try Stop and Clean Cache in Application Setting page.
Send Anywhere is a platform agnostic file sharing service that allows end users to share digital content in real time, P2P, without cloud storage.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
- all you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any file type, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
- photos, texts, audios, videos, apps, contacts, files/folders, etc.
Securely send files directly between devices without touching the cloud.
Share your data without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, iOS, Windows Phone and PC, Mac, Chrome Extension, and a web browser (https://send-anywhere.com).
Given network conditions, data will either be transferred directly via P2P or through a direct relay server. Both ways avoid the cloud and cut down transfer time substantially.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select the file(s) you want to send and click “Create Key”
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
Tip: In lieu of the 6-digit key, you can send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
1. Enter the 6-digit key generated by the sending device
Note: The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
Brand New Feature: My Devices
With the My Devices release, you can remotely manage every Windows and Android device that you’ve registered with Send Anywhere. You can not only access files downloaded on your Windows computer from your Android but also send those files to another device without accepting action. (Log-in Required)
android.permission.CAMERA - To scan QR code.
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To find nearby devices.
android.permission.INTERNET - To send/receive files.
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS - To save newly received contacts. android.permission.READ_CONTACTS – To access your contact lists.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write received files on an SD card. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To allow the file transfer to continue in the background even when the phone goes into sleep mode.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check the phone’s connectivity status (WiFi/mobile network).
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To check the WiFi connection
android.permission.READ_PROFILE - To access your personal profile name on the phone.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - To access your Google account for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) usage.
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE - To receive push alerts from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Our volunteer translators around the world
• Polish: TomoS
• Dutch: Rakesh Ramdihal (Currently under development)
• Hungarian: B. Tibor aka gidano from Hungary (Will be fully supported soon)
• French: Chris Blade (Will be fully supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating Send Anywhere into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)