✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and Individual subscribers can now answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this app onto an Android™ phone or tablet.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate for Android Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Email topics and graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please contact us with questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Permissions the UpToDate app requires and how it uses them:
• Storage: required to store anything on your device
• Phone calls: used to uniquely identify your device - allowing persistent login
• Network communications: used to download and update content from UpToDate
• Development tools: used to write to device storage (SD card) if needed
Para que nossos pacientes não façam parte desta triste estatística, devemos fazer a nossa parte, indicando tratamentos eficazes e propagando medidas de segurança igualmente importantes no manejo de infecções ! E tudo isso você encontra no GUIA DE ANTIMICROBIANOS !
Um aplicativo completo sobre o tema, como nenhum outro em nosso país ! Não se iluda... o guia de antimicrobianos mais conhecido mundialmente, embora elaborado de forma muito cuidadosa, contém diversas falhas nas indicações para o tratamento de nossos pacientes; afinal, o perfil de sensibilidade a antimicrobianos de agentes etiológicos varia muito de país para país. Assim, para uma maior eficácia na indicação terapêutica, só mesmo conhecendo os agentes que infectam nossa população...
No GUIA DE ANTIMICROBIANOS você encontra:
- Indicações terapêuticas para mais de 500 infecções diferentes, em adultos e crianças, todas baseadas em consensos BRASILEIROS, das sociedades de especialidade reconhecidamente qualificadas (Soc. Brasileira de Cardiologia, Soc. Bras. Pediatria, Soc. Bras. Pneumologia e Tisiologia, Soc. Bras. Otorrinolaringologia etc).
- PROFILAXIAS EM CIRURGIA - indicações de acordo com o tipo de cirurgia; o antimicrobiano adequado, no tempo certo e administrado no momento ideal... a chave para reduzir complicações infecciosas no pós-operatório !
- GUIA DE DROGAS ATUALIZADO, com cerca de 100 bulas resumidas dos antimicrobianos, com informações como: Princípio ativo, Nomes Comerciais, Indicações, Precauções, Doses Pediátricas e para Adultos, Efeitos Adversos e ainda MODO DE DILUIÇÃO E ADMINISTRAÇÃO, CORREÇÃO PARA INSUFICIÊNCIA RENAL, CLASSIFICAÇÃO DE RISCO NA GRAVIDEZ E NA LACTAÇÃO, entre outras informações imprescindíveis.
- EXTRA: textos elaborados por uma equipe multiprofissional, composta por médicos, enfermeiros, farmacêuticos e microbiologistas, com informações preciosas como:
.GUIA FARMACOLÓGICO ATUALIZADO com informações sobre todas as classes de medicamentos usadas em nosso país (antibacterianos, antimicobacterianos, antifúngicos, antihelmínticos, antiprotozoários, antivirais...), com explicações sobre o mecanismo de ação de diversos medicamentos;
.BACTÉRIAS MAIS COMUNS - texto que classifica as 180 bactérias mais comumente envolvidas em infecções em humanos;
.ORIENTAÇÕES - para profilaxia em casos de: Tétano, Raiva, Acidentes com Risco Biológico, Aspergilose Invasiva;
. PRECAUÇÕES E ISOLAMENTOS - algumas infecções exigem cuidados especiais para que não ocorra contágio acidental. Quando e como fazer "ISOLAMENTO DE CONTATO"? Que tipo de "ISOLAMENTO RESPIRATÓRIO" devo fazer para pacientes com BK ?... Saiba o que fazer e como fazer nas mais variadas situações !
Nosso aplicativo utilizou como referências bibliográficas, dentre outras, as seguintes publicações:
- SOCIEDADE BRASILEIRA DE PEDIATRIA. Curso de antimicrobianos na prática clínica pediátrica: guia prático para manejo no ambulatório, na emergência e na enfermaria, 2003.
- FACULDADE DE MEDICINA DA UNIVERSIDADE DE SAO PAULO. Guia de utilização de anti-infecciosos e recomendações para prevenção de infecções hospitalares. 4. ed. São Paulo: FMUSP, 2009-2011.
- TAVARES, W. Antibióticos e quimioterápicos para o clínico. 2. ed. Rio de Janeiro: Atheneu, 2009.
- DIRETRIZES brasileiras em pneumonia adquirida na comunidade em pediatria 2007. Jornal Brasileiro de Pneumologia, Brasília, v. 33 n. (Supll 1), p.S31-S50. 2007.
- DIRETRIZ BRASILEIRA DE VALVOPATIAS – Sociedade Brasileira de Cardiologia 2011 / I Diretriz Interamericana de Valvopatias – SIAC 2011 Arq Bras Cardiol 97(5 supl.1): 1-67, 2011.
Top 200 Drugs - Quiz & Card includes the following features:
• Database includes the 200 most commonly prescribed prescription medications
• Includes Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, Primary Indication, and Rank/Popularity.
• Intuitive gesture based navigation
• Select a range of drugs from the full list or use a customized favorites deck
• Ability to display cards in order of rank/popularity or randomize the order of display
• Front of card can selectively display either Brand or Generic Name
• Back of card displays Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, and Primary Indication
• Ability to generate up to 2000 unique questions per quiz
• Select a range of drugs from the full list, or use a customized favorites deck
• Choose from three question types: Brand/Generic, Therapeutic class and/or Primary indication
• Option to retake missed questions at the end of the quiz
• Dynamically generated questions with randomized answer choices prevents memorizing incorrect choices
• Regular feedback option provides a quick color based notification for correct (green) and incorrect (red) before advancing to the next question
• Enhanced feedback option provides a summary page after each question is answered, correctly or incorrectly, with a brief explanation of the correct answer
• Statistics displayed include number of questions taken, percentage score, number of questions remaining, number correct, and number incorrect
• Sortable list of all drugs in the database
• Display brand or generic name
• Sort by brand name, generic name, or popularity/rank
• Add drugs to favorites with one touch
• Drug detail page with Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, Primary Indication, and Rank/Popularity.
• Sortable list of drugs added to favorites deck
• Sort by generic name or popularity/rank
• Remove drugs from favorites with one touch
• Drug detail page with Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, Primary Indication, and Rank/Popularity.
Todas as 6301 bulas têm um princípio ativo correspondente. Perfeito para descobrir medicamentos similares através de recurso exclusivo do Guia de Bulas.
Agora você pode escolher o esquema de cores da bula para uma leitura mais agradável!
É possível visualizar as bulas tanto na posição retrato como também paisagem.
São 6301 bulas na palma da sua mão! Não é necessária a conexão com a internet. Todas as bulas ficam acessíveis onde você estiver!
DEZ recursos exclusivos do Guia de Bulas:
1. Busca por Princípio Ativo em TODAS as bulas;
2. Pesquisa inteligente: ignora acentos e filtra letras contidas dentro dos nomes;
3. Instala automaticamente no cartão de memória, poupando espaço interno;
4. Todas as 6301 bulas ficam disponíveis de maneira off-line.
5. Bulas completas;
6. Um toque para limpar a caixa de pesquisa;
7. Aumenta e diminui o tamanho da fonte;
8. Escolha do esquema de cores da bula;
9. Função Favoritos;
10. Função Histórico.
Surpreenda-se com um aplicativo muito rápido e simples de usar. O aplicativo conta com recursos exclusivos para facilitar a consulta. Você ainda conta com a excelente função Histórico, que armazena as últimas bulas visualizadas para uma consulta posterior. Você ainda tem a opção de marcar uma bula como favorita para acessá-la facilmente a qualquer momento.
Instale e comprove: o melhor sistema de busca da Play Store! Prático e eficiente, economiza o seu tempo.
Se você possui Android 2.2 ou superior, pode mover o aplicativo para o cartão de memória.
Totalmente em Português! 6301 bulas de medicamentos disponíveis no Brasil.
ATENÇÃO: Se você não encontrar a bula que necessita, envie um e-mail para que ela seja incluída na próxima atualização. Ou se preferir, entre nesta página e faça a sua solicitação: http://guiadebulas.blogspot.com/p/solicite-uma-bula.html
# Se você não consegue comprar o aplicativo, siga estas instruções:
# Se você estiver tendo qualquer problema para baixar o aplicativo, consulte esta página de ajuda da Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=pt-BR&topic=1046719&answer=1067233. Os desenvolvedores não têm controle algum sobre o sistema de downloads da Play Store. Não somos responsáveis se você não consegue iniciar o download ou instalar o aplicativo. Esse é um problema conhecido da Play Store e por isso possui essa página de ajuda.
It is the first ever app to contain public health guidance, including topics such as smoking cessation, promoting physical activity, behaviour change and preventing diabetes. It contains all of NICE’s clinical guidelines, including those on COPD, hypertension, stroke, chronic heart failure, atrial fibrillation, head injury, depression, ovarian cancer, UTI in children, anxiety and autism. It also contains all NICE’s technology appraisals, interventional procedures guidance, medical technology and diagnostics guidance.
* Search, browse and explore all of NICE’s current guidance
* Bookmark sections for easy access
* Email sections to yourself or colleagues
NICE provides authoritative, evidence-based guidance on the most effective way to diagnose, treat and prevent disease and ill health. Our guidance is for the UK National Health Service (NHS), local authorities, charities, and anyone with a responsibility for commissioning or providing healthcare. NICE is government-funded through the UK’s Department of Health.
The NICE Guidance app covers:
Conditions and diseases
* Blood and immune system
* Central nervous system
* Digestive system
* Ear and nose
* Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic
* Gynaecology, pregnancy and birth
* Infectious diseases
* Injuries, accidents and wounds
* Mental health and behavioural conditions
* Mouth and dental
* Accidents and injuries
* Behaviour change
* Cardiovascular disease
* Child health
* Child social care
* Chronic illness
* Environmental health
* Infectious diseases
* Maternal health
* Mental health
* Non-communicable diseases
* Obesity and diet
* Occupational health
* Older people
* Physical activity
* Sexual health
* Smoking and tobacco
* Vaccine preventable diseases
* Working with and involving communities
NOTE: This app is primarily aimed at healthcare and other professionals. For information on resources available from NICE for patients and the public, visit our website at http://www.nice.org.uk/getinvolved/patientsandpublic
Daily Rounds is a new kind of journal for Clinical Cases, Updates and MCQs.
★ Learn through CLINICAL CASES for AIPGMEE, NEETPG, All India Medical PG Entrance Examinations,
USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, MRCP and as well as other board examinations.
★ Interesting, challenging and peer reviewed Clinical Cases and Image Challenges updated weekly. ECG ( EKG ) tutorials, Xray Slides, Radiology cases every week.
★ Open & Completely Free - No subscriptions, No In App purchases, No Advertisements
Get Uptodate information on drug list and drug interactions. AIPGME and NEET PG topics are curated by the best Doctors in the field. Cases in Paediatrics, Surgery, Cardiology and Neurology. Previous year question papers of AIIMS , JIPMER and PGI. DailyRounds has some of the best resources to prepare for MBBS exams too.
* MCQs that help you prepare for AIPGME NEET PG and other exams
* Updates and Latest new in the field of medicine.
* Peer Reviewed with a strict editorial policy to make sure the content is uptodate and error free. An editorial
and curation team of over 120 Doctors.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Clinical Cases are the best learning tools for Doctors and Medical Students. Daily Rounds presents you clinical cases in a Journal like avatar. These cases are carefully curated by a team of 120 Doctors. DailyRounds has Clinical Cases that matter to your practice....Not just the rarest of the rare ones !
The cases are chosen by the Editorial team based on five criterias : (1) The case Presents a diagnostic, ethical or management challenge. (2) The case Highlights aspects of mechanisms of injury, pharmacology or histopathology that are deemed of particular educational value. (3) At Least 30% of cases are Common Clinical Scenarios (4) The case was managed based on latest evidence based guidelines (5) Comprehensively evaluated cases with no open or missing links.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Have fun with clinical cases !
Coming to hospital for medical imaging (radiology) can be a little overwhelming – especially if it’s your first visit! But this is where Okee the Octopus and his friends can help. They’ll show you the ropes and have you ready for your appointment in no time. In fact, they’re having so much fun you’ll want to join in their games even if you don’t need to have your picture taken. And that’s okay too – they love company!
So are you ready? Join Okee in a picture-taking adventure in Medical Imaging!
3 training games
Start the adventure with some training in holding your breath with Puffer, keeping still with Jellyfish and helping Squid fill up with glow ink.
6 picture – taking activities
Help Okee and friends to:
Build submarines in MRI
Make milkshakes in fluoroscopy
Look for stickers in CT
Find the broken bones in X-ray
Search for sea stars in ultrasound
Fasten seatbelts for a ride in nuclear medicine
Real life action
Videos and photos let you see what it’s really like to have medical pictures taken at The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Melbourne.
Getting ready for your appointment
Handy tips and easy to understand information help you know what to do before you come to the hospital.
Information for parents
This app includes information to help you discuss your child’s upcoming appointment and make visiting the hospital fun and exciting. There’s also handy information like phone numbers, parking tips and FAQs.
This app has been developed as a collaboration between the departments of Medical Imaging, Educational Play Therapy, and the Educational Resource Centre at The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne’s.
Funding generously provided by The Royal Children's Hospital Foundation.
This application is intended to support, not replace, discussion with your doctor or healthcare professionals. The authors have made a considerable effort to ensure the information is accurate, up to date and easily understood. The Royal Children's Hospital accepts no liability for any inaccuracies, information perceived to be misleading, or the success of any suggestions detailed in this application.
The complete ICD9-CM 2015 is included. Search by disease, keywords, 'includes', or code. Full-text search is much more extensive than most EMRs and other ICD9 apps, and instant results mean faster clinic flow.
Don't know exactly how to describe the disease? Browse by categories and subcategories.
Star frequently used diagnoses for quick reference, and instantly return to your last-lookup.
Codes can be immediately identified as billable or non-billable (that is, you know when you need to use a more specific code). All data is stored on your device; you do not need Internet access or cellular service to perform lookups.
Exact coding means better reimbursement; ICD9 Consult will save you time and money.
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
In this lite version, a list of 50 drugs (selected at random) are included in the drug database. The paid version of this app contains a full database of 200 drugs.
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
The emphasis on concise, practical knowledge will improve learning and comprehension of the top 200 drugs. This is a learning tool – NOT a drug reference. This app is not a comprehensive resource for drug information.
This app is perfect for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, nurses, nursing students, physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. The drug database is designed to aid in studying for both students in school and those preparing for standardized exams (eg, NAPLEX, BCPS, PTCB, ExCPT, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, USMLE, COMLEX).
== FEATURES ==
• Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
• Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
• Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
• An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
== DRUG DATABASE ==
• Includes information on 200 of the most common outpatient medications based on net sales, total prescriptions, and unique or emerging therapeutic classes
• Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation (phonetic spelling and actual recorded audio), drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
• The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
== ADAPTIVE LEARNING STATISTICS ==
• Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
• Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
== AUTHOR INFORMATION ==
This app and all of its content was created by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS – a clinical pharmacist, assistant professor, and author of the popular evidence-based website, ClinCalc.com.
Thanks to the ability of creating multiple profiles, the program can also become a useful database for medical information about family members or other close persons.
A special alarm button allows to send in critical situation, an emergency sms message to all the people from your contact list, containing among others data collected from mobile phone’s GPS, so that the closest persons become instantly informed about serious life-threatening situations and receive information about the current position of the user.
Just one click on the screen to let your loved ones know that you need help!
ICEcard application is free of advertisement.
KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any medical practitioner. In addition, you can exchange insights with similar patients.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a chart which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
- enter diagnoses
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- add comments to each pain entry
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the tablet app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form in the about section.
We are working hard to introduce new features regularly.
For more information and a detailed roadmap, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Use the app as a pill and drug tracker. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain. Become self quantified.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
AlmaPro (version PC) est le premier logiciel médical certifié par la HAS (Haute Autorité de Santé) "Logiciel d'aide ˆ la prescription".
Le principe est d'exporter vos données partir d'AlmaPro (version PC) et de les copier directement sur votre Smartphone (cf. documentation)
La aplicación la puede usar cualquier ciudadano, pero para acceder a la funcionalidad completa es necesario disponer de tarjeta sanitaria válida para La Rioja y disponer de un certificado digital reconocido por el Gobierno de La Rioja.
La aplicación ofrece los siguientes servicios:
* Sección personal:
+ Radiografías y estudios de imagen.
+ Recetas electrónica y tu historia de medicación activa.
+ Testamento vital en caso de tenerlo.
+ Informes de laboratorio.
+ Informes de especializada (informes de urgencias, de alta de hospitalización, de consultas externas, informes de las pruebas de imagen...)
+ Informes de primaria y de Salud Pública (Vacunas, Bucodental...).
+ Historia clínica resumida.
+ Donaciones de banco de sangre.
+ Datos personales registrados en Tarjeta Sanitaria.
+ Aportación farmacéutica (TSI).
* Sección pública:
+ Consultar los centros del sistema riojano de Salud así como las farmacias (diferenciando las de guardia). Para todos los centros puedes hallar la ruta más corta desde tu posición actual (requiere acceso al GPS) tanto andando como en coche, contactar por teléfono o acceder a su página web.
+ Acceder a artículos de interés publicados en www.riojasalud.es
+ Una pequeña guía de primeros auxilios con los procedimientos básicos (también sin conexión). Existe una guía en video más extensa accesible desde esta sección.
+ Formulario de contacto para dejar tus comentarios, dudas y problemas relacionados con RiojaSalud.
Si tiene alguna duda, consulta o sugerencia en cuanto a su funcionamiento o quiere reportar algún error, no dude en comunicarlo a través del formulario Contactar dentro de la aplicación o al correo email@example.com
Now Its possible to make records of common blood tests, biochemical analysis of blood, urine and etc!
Medical Records - for those who care about health, for medical students and practicing physicians.
Medical Records contains a comprehensive medical reference written in plain language. The directory contains several thousand articles and section by category: disease, disorders, injuries, symptoms and pain.
Implemented keyword search among thousands of symptoms, diseases, disorders, pain and symptoms.
Backing up and restoring databases allow you to not lose your notes.
A doctors' advice contained in the application, you will not get sick.
Medical Records - this is your health card and medical reference in one application!
Tracking of indicators such as temperature, pressure, pulse, blood, sugar in blood.
Biochemical analysis of blood.
NEW! Tracking of body weight and height!
NEW! Tracking of medications!