The TANITA mobile App enables you to transfer your analysis data to your smart phone at any time. It gives you not just a convenient way of archiving data but also comprehensive support in analysing measured data. Measurements such as calculated body fat or body water can be interpreted immediately since they are classified according to standard reference tables.
From measurement to patterns of values:
TANITA mobile App can generate clear and freely configurable time series diagrams from available measurements. Measured data are prepared for you in such a way that they are clearly arranged and can be easily interpreted.
Interesting scientific background information:
Use TANITA mobile App to call up detailed information on individual measured values and measurement methods. The only personal data that you need to enter in order to the use the full range of functions are your date of birth and your size.
Learn more about the meaning of your analysed body composition and the scientific background to the TANITA measurement method. It offers an A – Z of body analysis. From abdominal fatty tissue distribution to target definitions, providing you with relevant scientifically based background information.
Features of the MyTanita App
. User Languages in German and English
. Many sports to choose; running, cycling, rowing, inline skating and skiing
. Sport optimized recording performance and tracking data via GPS
. Easy to upload your data to My.Tanita.eu
. lean data transmission
Note: The track record is GPS optimized. A determination in sport via WLAN or UMTS is not recommended.
Features of the website My.Tanita.eu
. Membership is free
. Sports and Body Composition diary with extensive and configurable reports
. Performance diagnostics, body composition and resting heart rate
. Integration of Tanita body scales such as the BC-601
. High privacy to complete anonymity
. Integration with social networks
. Direct support of other devices from Polar, Ciclo, Garmin, SRM, ...
. SportTracks Plugin
. Extensive format support (gpx, kml, xml hrm, tcx, dat, fit, ...)
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your Training plans
- overview of user created Workouts
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
Requires a Garmin Connect account (free at connect.garmin.com). This account makes it easy to analyze and share your workouts!
"Garmin", "Garmin Connect", the blue triangle and the white letter "G" are trademarks of Garmin.
- Fast weight entry with no typing required. Just slide your finger on the scale.
- Slide the chart with your finger to change the date.
- Swipe on the chart to quickly review your entire weight history.
- Fun, fast, and easy to use
- Records weight in pounds, kilos, & stone
- Built-in BMI calculator
- Keep notes for each weigh in
- Set a goal and chart your progress
- Scroll to any day in an instant
- Accurate to a tenth of a pound or kilogram
- Import and export all of your data
- Great for keeping you on your diet
- You're worth it
※現バージョンは、Android OS 2.3.5以下では動作しません、ご注意ください。
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the Live Track feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
- Garmin Conect format support, TCX format support
- SportTracks fitlog format support
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence and more
- view workout on map
- compare multiple workouts
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each week/month
- view activities by category/equipment
- interactive graphs
TAGS: Garmin Connect, Garmin Connect Mobile, Forerunner, Edge
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2011 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Weight tracker with option to track single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between devices or to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Multiple Language option - now supports English, Spanish, Dutch, Czech & Arabic
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Withings, Aria
راقب وزنك - حسين البستان - الكويت
- Garmin Connect
- Training Peaks
- Runtastic (see here for limitations: http://www.sportablet.com/1/post/2013/09/sharing-on-runtastic.html).
The app can also export to GPX and share to Facebook.
Other than reading from your Garmin, the app can also import FIT and TCX files from sdcard, flash drives, etc.
For some Garmin models, the app can also send tracks / courses to the device (see here: http://www.sportablet.com/send). This feature will be gradually implemented for every device.
At this time, these devices are supported (read mode):
Forerunner 201 and 301
Forerunner 305 and 205
Forerunner 10, 110 and 210
Forerunner 405, 405CX, 410 are in beta: http://goo.gl/XJKPj
Forerunner 310xt, 610, 910xt are in beta: http://goo.gl/ixrmQ
Forerunner 50, 60, 70 are in alpha: http://goo.gl/DPDKH
Garmin Swim is in alpha: http://goo.gl/DPDKH
Edge 205 and 305
Edge 500, 705 and 800
eTrex 30, eTrex Legend HCx, ForeTrex 401
GpsMap csx 60
also reported working with Astro 200, Montana and the Garmin Fenix.
Note: Edge 500/705/800 and Forerunner 110/210 may take a while to mount (up to 20 sec). Be patient, the app will start when they're recognized as USB devices by the tablet.
The app supports Sony Xperia phones with built-in ANT+ chips, if you have one you don't need the Garmin ANT+ dongle.
The Uploader is free to try: you can read all activities, but explore only one (from your first upload session). That way, you can test communication with the Garmin and publishing to all the supported websites.
Once you know that it works fine with your Garmin device and Android phone/tablet, if you like what you see, you can activate it with an in-app purchase on Google Play (price is about 5 euros / 6.6 $).
Note: in-app purchases are slow, and may take a couple of minutes to be confirmed. Don't panic :-).
This app is a simplified version of the Sportablet app, targeting mobile phones and small-screen tablets. If you have a 10" tablet, check out Sportablet on google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carlopescio.sportablet
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
The trip can be planned on the smartphone or using a site such as "fietsnet.be".
You can create a trip by tapping waypoints.
Map data is derived from openstreetmap.
You can save the planned bike trip to your mobile phone.
The bike trip will be logged in gpx format and can later be uploaded to garmin connect.
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight journal.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
A demo ride and correlation data can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgWn7lka0Q&feature=youtu.be
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
- Simple user interface
- Color display for loss/gain
- Weight goal and difference
- Total loss
- Units: ft/in/lb or cm/kg
- [New!] Export as a CSV file
You can usually open the menu by pressing MENU button on your phone. The location of MENU button varies depending on the phone you use.
For how to use, visit http://swr.beyonj.com.