Thank you Sebastien! Very useful, your efforts are really appreciated. Looks like another recent Garmin Connect change broke the GC upload but Seb had an update out to fix this within a few days, thanks!
Good with overgeneralized labels Great job for a simple working body composition logger. However, I find that the label for visceral fat to be inaccurate and misleading (even from Tanita). It's somewhat overgeneralized when compared to local data. As such, would appreciate if we can customize the visceral range labels according to local findings).
Ant+ in the works? Any future plans to capture the scale data via the ant+ interface? I love the app as is, gets the data up to Garmin. But since my phone can talk directly to the scale it would be nice if the scale data could automatically be filled in. I'd happily pay for an app that did that.
Works a treat Once I'd got rid of the optional fields I don't have data for, works great. Really easy to edit and upload to Garmin Connect.
Garmin connection I love this app. However it gives again "bad password or wrong user name " warning while connection to garmin lately. Pls correct this issue if possible. Thanks
Bad username or password Unfortunately it looks like Garmin have changed something again. I am sure the dev will fix it soon. Great app.
- Fix again Garmin Connect login
- Fix Garmin Connect login for people using "modern" version.
- Fix a viewflow crash on Android 2.x.
- Fix Garmin Connect login & upload.
- Add Japanese localisation (Thanks to Goldbook).
- Fix crash on database restoration.
- Add Ukrainian localisation (Thanks to Julia Ostromogylska).
- Add Hebrew localisation (Thanks to Yogev Itamar).
Easy and Simple recording your dietdata Only Healthplanet can link to diet site.