Drag the slider from 1832 to the present day to see who the leaders were in that year. Or for more precise control, select the calendar button in the toolbar to select an exact date.
First Presidency chronology data based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_the_First_Presidency_(LDS_Church)
Quorum chronology data based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_the_Quorum_of_the_Twelve_Apostles_(LDS_Church)#Chart
We have made every effort to be accurate. If you find any errors in the dates or names or pictures of the apostles, please let us know and we will fix it ASAP.
This app is a research project funded by Brigham Young University Hawaii, however the contents are the responsibility of its developers. This app is not an "official" publication of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
both kids and parents will enjoy to use this app to teach kids English.
✔ Read: Your kids will learn how to spell and pronounce the Numbers from zero to ten.
✔ Write: Your kids will learn how to write the numbers.
✔ Count: Counting the objects and choose the number that represents how many items are displayed.
✔ Math: Let your kids learn about addition of the numbers.
✔ Pattern Connecting Dots: Connect the dots to see the high quality images
✔ Exercise: Find Minimum and Maximum Numbers
- Baby Beats
- Crazy Math
- Crazy Memory
- 26 Animal Alphabets Coloring pages.
- 10 pages of Numbers Coloring.
- 35 different colors for painting.
- Three brush sizes for Painting and Erasing.
- Beautiful sounds for Kids to understand the User Interface.
- Share your creations with the whole world through Facebook and Twitter.
- No Ads
- NEW Animals Book - Coming...
- NEW Nephi & Friends Book - Coming...
✔ Read: This will help child to learn the appearance and name of each number by showing colorful objects and playing the interactive audio files of each number.
✔ Write: It helps kids how to write numbers by providing step by step guide and dotted lines.
✔ Count: This activity exercises counting objects. Use attractive sounds and graphics for result.
✔ Math: It has two sections: Addition and Subtraction
✔ Pattern: t has two sections: Connecting Dots and Sequence.
✔ Exercise Game: It has two sections: Find Minimum and Find Maximum
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
This app is not sanctioned or endorsed by the LDS church or any of its affiliates.
Gives instruction on how to perform LDS Priesthood Ordinances and Blessings. The source of this information comes from Handbook 2: Administering the Church and can be found on www.LDS.org.
The following ordinances are covered:
1. Anointing with Oil
2. Sealing the Anointing
3. Consecrating Oil
4. Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office
5. Setting Apart Officers and Teachers
6. Father’s Blessings and Other Blessings of Comfort and Counsel
7. Naming and Blessing Children
11. Dedicating Homes
12. Dedicating Graves
Note: The first time you run this application, the first ordinance you open will be blank. Simply go back and open it again. From then on, everything will work perfectly.
Added Google Analytics to increase performance.
Using Google Analytics and user feedback, made the following improvements. Crash associated with Share button press corrected. Gave users more flexibility to Share with Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Scripture references actively linked with LDS.org.
Significantly updated wording of application to reflect changes shown in Handbook 2: Administering the Church. Added instruction for dedicating a house. This app has now be translated into Spanish, special thanks to Brother Leebert.
Minor modifications to language to more closely match LDS.org. Added section for blessing (general instructions) and a section on setting apart officers/teachers.
Allow users to long-click an Ordinance to move it up or down.
Allow users to re-size ordinance text and other minor updates.
Corrections made to Spanish language thanks to Mario Pineda and many other users. This app has now be translated into Portuguese, special thanks to Marcia Loureiro, Oli Silva, Paulo Nascimento, Laura Lawrence, and all the feedback from users.
This app has now be translated into Swedish, special thanks to John Wennerlund. This app has also been translated into French, special thanks to Eliott.
- Search by title or find by page number
- Pinch to zoom in or out
- Swipe left or right to browse through the songs
- View with musical notation or just as text
- Listen to the song, with or without voice accompaniment
Shadow Memory (SM) simplifies memorization by breaking each scripture into small phrases and then fading parts of each phrase over four screens.
It's a very effective way to memorize the Articles of Faith, Young Women's Theme, Cub Scout Promise and Law, and Boy Scout Oath and Law (also includes samplers from Seminary Mastery Scriptures).
Problems / Suggestions? Please email email@example.com
● ENGLISH TEXT
● ENGLISH VOICE OUTPUT
The standard works of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) are the four books that currently constitute its open scriptural canon, due to the LDS belief in continuous revelation.
● The Holy Bible (King James version)
● The Book of Mormon, subtitled since 1981"Another Testament of Jesus Christ"
● The Doctrine and Covenants of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
● The Pearl of Great Price (containing the Book of Moses, the Book of Abraham, Joseph Smith-Matthew and Joseph Smith-History)
+ The Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible
The standard works are printed and distributed by the LDS Church in a single binding called a quadruple combination and as a set of two books, with the Bible in one binding, and the other three books in a second binding called a triple combination. Current editions of the standard works include a Bible dictionary, photographs, maps and gazetteer, topical guide, index, footnotes, cross references, excerpts from the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible (JST), and other study aids.
Under the LDS Church's doctrine of continuing revelation, Latter-day Saints believe literally in the principle of revelation from God to his children. Individual members are entitled to divine revelation for confirmation of truths, gaining knowledge or wisdom, meeting personal challenges, and so forth. Parents are entitled to revelation for raising their families.
Divine revelation for the direction of the entire church comes from God to the President of the Church, who is viewed by Latter-day Saints as a prophet in the same sense as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Peter, and other biblical leaders. When prophets and general authorities of the church speak as "moved upon by the Holy Ghost", it "shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord, and the power of God unto salvation." Members are encouraged to ponder these revelations and pray to determine for themselves the truthfulness of doctrine.
This app is available as a FREE and a PRO version. The FREE edition includes ads which finance the development while the PRO edition is completely ad-free. Apart from that both versions are equal. You can first check out the FREE edition without any risk in order to to see if you like the app. If the ads annoy you or you just want to support this app's development, you can buy the PRO edition.
● Standalone software - no eBook reader needed
● Daylight & nighttime colors
● Voice output (text to speech, TTS)
● Move to SD card
● Clickable table of contents
● English and German program language
● Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
● Fullscreen images on/off by long click
● Options menu
+ Help page
+ Settings page
- Text color
- Background color
- Text size
- Text padding
+ Link to all iwpSoftware apps in Android Market
+ Go to bookmark
+ Set bookmark
+ Set current image as wallpaper
+ Link to image/item/description
LDS plan is free service found at www.LDSplan.com. Your companion and families do not need this app for it to work for you. They can use any device with internet access and interact with you via LDSplan.com. The app is used for scheduling on a mobile device, but is not required for responding.
LDS plan uses email to contact your families and companion. Each month you submit the days and times when you are available to go home or visiting teaching. When you click “submit,” LDS plan sends emails to everyone asking them to select dates and times within the days you have submitted. After everyone has responded, including your companion, LDS plan compiles that information to determine dates and times which are convenient for everyone. The goal is to get all of your appointments on the same day and at times when your companion is also available. Once it determines the best dates and times you receive an email asking you to confirm these times. And that is it! Your appointments are set.
A couple days before each appointment, LDS plan automatically sends emails out to you, your companion, and your families. This will happen without any effort on your part.
Reporting could not be any easier. After each appointment you get an email requesting a report. You can say you did or did not see them and add a note if you would like. LDS plan uses email addresses to identify people. All you need is the email address of the person you report to. When you submit his or her email address, that person is automatically given access to your reports from then on.
LDS plan can make life much easier and reporting more effective for those in a leadership position. When your companionships are using LDS plan to schedule and report on their appointments, you can log in at any time and see their progress. This means real time reporting. You don’t have to wait until next month before you know how this month is going. Effective leaders keep an eye on the reports to see mid-month who is likely not to be seen and then schedule their visits to those people rather than making duplicate visits. If someone in your stewardship does not want to use the scheduling feature, it isn't required. They can still use it to report and keep things all in one place for you!
Keywords: LDS, mormon, home teaching, visiting teaching, LDS leadership, Elders Quorum, Relief Society, LDS apps, LDS church, Reporting, LDSplan, mormon apps, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, LDS
Visit us at http://lds-missions.org or visit the official church website at http://mormon.org.
You can also setup a daily reminder so that you don't forget to read your scriptures each day.
* Optional daily reminder.
* Customizable colors.
* Auto scrolls to current chapter check box.
* Progress bar tracks your percentage complete.
- The Book of Mormon
- The Doctrine and Covenants
- The Pearl of Great Price
- The New Testament
- The Old Testament
* In app upgrade to remove ads.
Partial translations for: Spanish, German, Italian, French, and Portuguese.
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AlacranSoftware
Content included: LDS Scriptures, Bible, Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, Guide to the Scriptures, Joseph Smith Translation, Articles of Faith, General Conference, Teachings of Presidents of the Church, Hymns, Liahona, Ensign, New Era, Friend, Gospel Principles, Preach My Gospel, Relief Society, Young Women, Primary, Sunday School, Seminary, Institute, and Come, Follow Me.
• Directory. Access contact information, membership information, such as household members, and photos of members in your ward and stake.
• Callings. Access calling information of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionary. Access contact information of full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Calendar. Access the event calendars for your ward and for your stake.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders (including ward Melchizedek Priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) may access membership reports for members of your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse information, including the building address, sacrament meeting times, and the bishop’s contact information.
• Includes translations for most major world languages
• Includes audio recordings in English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
• Includes search capability and simple navigation, including swiping gestures to navigate between chapters
• Includes links to learn more about the Book of Mormon
With this application, you can get mobile access to videos, articles, music, and Mormonads all specifically tailored to youth in a fun and engaging way. LDS Youth also allows you to share content so you can let your friends enjoy what the Church has to offer to young men and women. This application would also be a great resource for parents and leaders of youth for teaching at home or in Church settings.
Periodically new content will be made available and can be delivered to your mobile device for an ongoing learning experience.
* Toss a snowball, make a snow angel, and conduct a train as you swipe through The Coat, A Mother’s Hope, andThe Old Shoemaker.
* Read as a family or let the app do the storytelling for you with video and audio playback.
* Let beautiful animation, music, and narration immerse you in the stories.