Vous envisagez d'arrêter prochainement ? Vous venez de le faire ou vous vous interrogez simplement sur votre consommation ? Cette application vous est destinée !
Développée par des experts de l'arrêt de l'Université de Genève, basée sur l'application Stop-tabac, cette nouvelle application contient de messages spécialement adaptés à l'arrêt du cannabis.
Après avoir défini votre profil, vous recevrez régulièrement des messages de suivi personnalisés, comme si un coach personnel vous accompagnait tout au long de votre arrêt!
Sur la page principale, visualisez en un clin d’œil la liste de vos bénéfices, toujours utile pour entretenir votre motivation.
Vous pourrez aussi vous divertir en collectant des succès et des trophées associés à l'arrêt ou à l'utilisation de l'application.
Enfin, recherchez le soutien de vos proches: définissez un "parrain" à appeler en cas d'urgence et partagez tous les messages que vous voudrez sur votre mur Facebook (conseils, succès, trophées).
Liste des principales fonctionnalités :
- explorez les avantages de l'arrêt, personnalisez vos propres motivations.
- identifiez les principaux obstacles à l'arrêt, obtenez des conseils pour y faire face.
- établissez une date d'arrêt et recevez régulièrement des messages générés en fonction de votre profil.
- visualisez vos bénéfices sur divers compteurs (argent économisé, nombre de jours d'arrêt).
- motivez-vous en vous fixant un objectif d'achat avec les économies réalisées.
- accédez à des conseils en cas d'envie
- trouvez des astuces contre les symptômes de manque
- définissez un parrain, partagez vos succès sur Facebook.
- collectez des succès et des trophées au fil des jours...
Application réalisée par OCTO Technology (Suisse).
QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
We wish you success!
It used to be thought that using cannabis was relatively harmless, but we now know this is not the case. In addition to risk of cancer, there is mounting evidence of damage to the immune system caused by long-term cannabis or marijuana use.
But, just as with smoking, knowledge of the dangers is not enough motivation to quit. most people need something more in order to overcome dependencies and addictions.
Hypnosis can help by building your unconscious motivation - the sort of motivation that cannabis often diminishes.
Overcome Cannabis Dependence will help you clear your mind to focus on the reasons why you would like to stop using cannabis so much. You will find that you naturally feel less of an urge to smoke, and more like doing other activities that will help you feel good.
Download your session now and look forward to freedom from having to smoke cannabis...
After seeing how truly terrible some of the other weed dictionary apps are we decided to do something about it and bring you this beautifully designed, easy on the eye Marijuana Dictionary.
Weed Dictionary provides easy access, clean design, stunning images and great cannabis content. Now you can get clear and concise definitions on everything about the wonderful world of weed!
★ FREE Cannabis APP ★
★ Feel free to check out our other weed apps ★
Our app has been designed with interesting and fun definitions in mind.
Weed dictionary is a great tool for useful information on cultivation, seeds, history and everything associated with the stoner lifestyle. If you like Leafly and Weedmaps then you will love the the Weed Dictionary!
We all know that in order to fully embrace our recovery we sometimes require guidance and enlightenment. This can be in the form of a meeting or talking with our sponsor. A few words of wisdom are often enough to keep us on the road to recovery.
With a positive attitude and peace of mind we can break free of our past and remain open to the opportunities for a life beyond your wildest dreams.
This application gives you instant access to some of the greatest minds in the world and delivers motivational messages of hope to accompany us throughout the day.
Against a background of breathtaking photography these daily affirmations are suitable for all 12 step fellowships and offer inspiration to help you stay focused along the way. We’ve also added a sobriety calculator to help you keep track of your recovery.
This application is designed to compliment all 12 step fellowships such as AA, NA, CA, Al-Anon, Nar-anon, OA, SLA and GA, This app is not intended as a replacement treatment program and we urge you to consult with qualified professionals regarding any medical questions or concerns.
- can trace more addictions and switch between them easily
- record process by one click
- compare with last/best record with beautiful gauges
- give you overview about your improvement by professional charts
- edit/delete history data easily
- support home screen app widget
- share your success with friends
- show encourage text after you fail
This App is 100% free without any AD!
Better still, My QuitBuddy is easily customised. You can determine whether you’re ready to quit right now or whether you're intending to do so soon or you have already quit. You can set your own goals, the reasons you're quitting, include photos and recordings of loved ones and even add buddies you can call upon in times of need.
- An option to 'Quit Now', prepare to 'Quit Later' or 'Continue quitting'.
- Home dashboard: Visualise the health benefits of each day you stay smoke free through a series of body animations
- My Goals: set your goals and add the support you need to achieve them
- Visual icons: view your progress, including a count of every day, hour and minute you stay smoke free and how much money you've saved
- My Personal Best: Compares your best 'time-off-smoke' records and motivates you to remain smoke free
- Daily Message: for the first 30 days, you'll receive a useful tip when you open the app;
- Danger Times: nominate your danger times and My QuitBuddy gets in touch to keep you on track
- App widget: set it permanently in your phone's dashboard to count every day, hour and minute of your progress. It will also send you a series of scheduled alerts (such as "Congratulations, it's been two weeks!") to keep you on track
- Distract Me: when craving, My QuitBuddy helps with a range of distractions including - a Fruit Sorter game to occupy your mind and your hands through any moments of craving. Fruit Sorter is a juicy distraction game to help occupy both your fingers and mind throughout any moments of craving.
- Remind Me: a personalised slideshow reminds you why you decided to quit and to stay focused on your goal
- Community: read helpful messages from other people who are quitting with the My QuitBuddy and leave your own for others to read
- Quitline: call the Quitline directly on 13 7848 from the app
- Buddy Up: Nominate friends or family who you can call in the tough times
Quitting smoking can be difficult but My QuitBuddy is here to help you every step of the way. Designed to deliver you support in a way best suited to you, for you to get quit and stay quit.
Be sure to update the app regularly as we will continue to add new features based on your feedback.
You can even review and purchase additional Hypnotic audio files that provide you with new positive ideas to help you with Losing Weight, IBS Relief, Enhance Your Running, Play Better Golf, Increase Confidence at Work, Pain Relief, Calm Your Cluttered Mind, Sleep Better, Attract Wealth, Stress Relief and Eliminate Emotional Baggage.
ReframeLife.......make the changes that you have always wanted to with Hypnotherapy. Let ReframeLife Clinical Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching help you become a better, happier, more balanced You!
Trevor Brown is a fully qualified and certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Life Coach and NLP Practitioner based in Wiltshire, UK.
Trevor is dedicated to his clinical work. He also practices the latest advances in Hypnotherapy such as the Hypno Band Weight Loss System.
His Hypnotherapy practice specializes in stress management, smoking cessation, addictions, anxiety, insomnia, weight loss, eating disorders, addressing phobias, study and sport performance enhancement, self confidence, inner belief, public speaking and performance anxiety.
He is a full registered member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the UK).
He is a highly ethical Hypnotherapist and practices according to the NCH strict Code of Conduct / Ethics and has full Professional Indemnity Insurance.
He only works with people who genuinely want to make positive changes in their lives and who recognise the hugely positive impact Hypnotherapy can bring to their lives. He always deals with people in a friendly and professional way.
His audio recordings have helped many people all over the world regain control over their lives by addressing the negatives and enhancing the positives.
Each program comes in a FREE version with limited features and content, and a full version ($12.99/year) with all available features and content. Updates are free.
+ Mindfulness Meditation by Stephan Bodian: Instruction and inspiration to enable you to enjoy the many benefits of mindfulness. Mindfulness Meditation includes detailed instructions, guided meditations of various length, deep relaxation exercises, short and long body scans for sensory awareness, lovingkindness meditation for cultivating compassion for self and others, exercises for integrating, mindfulness into everyday life, inspirational talks, and much more.
+ Good Night by Dr. Michael Breus: Helps you conquer your insomnia and improve your sleep quality with cognitive behavioral change and sleep hygiene. Good Night includes seven different relaxation exercises, a pre-bedtime routine, information about caffeine and alcohol’s effect on your sleep, information on food and vitamins for better sleep, guide for bedroom makeover, traveling techniques, myth busters, and much more.
+ Freedom from Stress by Stephan Bodian: A multi-strategy approach for minimizing your stress and living a happier, more fulfilling life. Freedom from Stress includes 5 strategies, guided meditations, relaxation exercises, stress reduction techniques, trigger tools, and much more.
+ Up in Smoke by Dr. Daniel Seidman: A practical approach to quitting smoking, breaking both the physical and emotional ties to your smoking addiction. Up in Smoke includes a self-assessment, tools to build your confidence to quit, myth busters, a journal to identify your mood and behavioral triggers, a guide to nicotine replacement therapy, and tools to deal with cravings and adjustments to a smoke-free life.
You can access your programs seamlessly on iPhone, iPad, Android, and www.mentalworkout.com by using the same account details.
You’ll see how our programs are different right away. Every time you enter a Mental Workout program, you can choose how you would like to engage - whether you need instant tips, want to follow a plan, or prefer to browse techniques and exercises to use as needed. And we ask you questions based on research and best practices to make sure you get the advice and tools that are right for you. The powerful technology we’ve built makes it easy to feel like you have a personal connection to our experts.
In the world of psychology, so much has been learned about how to improve people's performance and wellbeing. But many of us have not taken advantage of these powerful techniques so far. Join the thousands people who have changed their lives by using Mental Workout that put the power of psychology at your fingertips.