Very little resources Uses only the resources to stream the song nothing more. I was impressed very much with this app I used this app when I was cutting the grass and I have a big yard, I have wireless repeater about mid way. And it was switching between AP and this app did not shudder one bit. Even if my signal was quite weak. It uses only the amount of data of however big that single song is.
Used to work before lollipop. Android 5 on Samsung 4 broke it. It connects to server and it will download, but it doesn't stream. Error : 'File Failed'.
Basic Good auto-discover of server. No NowPlaying, no album art. No genres. Playlists sorted by artist. Queuing of tracks only, can't queue an album.
really great and it's free. It still really great in 2015. I can stream my music to my car radio while I'm driving using a bluetooth connection. The DAAP interface is a lot safer to use while you're driving than google music for example.
Wounderfull This app is one of only a few on the market that works with the DAAP proticall. Its allso nice and small. And runs in the background. Even when browsing the web.
I love this app and using daily to access my Daap server. Would like to request a feature to download the song along with id3 tags like album title,artist,,genre and other meta information.
* Added Estonian
* Should fix issue with constantly running in background
* Fixed Issue 52 with headphones. Thanks Rano.
* Added Norwegian & Russian translations
* Support for Google TV/Logitech Revue (Thanks Mike Z!)
* Looking for translators. If you can help send us an e-mail.
Other recent fixes
* Obtain artist info when playing a song
- Will add artist image soon!
* Updated some images/icons
* Fixed issue with newer forked-daapd servers (caused by android bug).