Created by the National Park Trust, the ParkPassport App is your guide to creating memorable park experiences in local, state, and national public lands and waters! Utilize our robust database and park finder tool to access and learn about over one-thousand park sites across the country. Filter for parks based on specific activities, cultural significance, or historical periods you’re interested in, and collect park-specific badges in your virtual park passport to record your visits.
Since launching in 2019, the ParkPassport App has become the most comprehensive collection of activities, information, and resources on local, state, and national public lands and waters on a free platform. New partnerships with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Missouri State Parks, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA), make the ParkPassport App a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts!
Features on the ParkPassport App include:
- The Park Finder helps users discover nearby parks anywhere in America by using your location. Now featuring over 600 new park locations to further explore including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' 463 lakes and rivers, Missouri's 93 state parks, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association's (NOAA) 17 National Marine Sanctuaries and Marine National Monuments
- Badges in the Digital Passport for different parks and outdoor activities, including custom badges for all national parks, National Marine Sanctuaries and Monuments, and Missouri State Parks
- Offline Functionality allows users to track their park visits and activities and access park information without the need to be connected to wifi or cell service
- Fishing Information with 7 specific digital resource categories and 6 new custom activity badges for different types of fishing
- Thousands of Digital Resources and Experiences, including virtual tours, Junior Ranger badges, live webcams, educational videos, and new resource categories – hidden histories, recreate responsibly, and wildlife viewing
- Search Functionality allows users to search for specific locations, various activities, and parks with historical and cultural significance
- Accessibility Information for all users to prepare and plan for incredible park experiences
- Photo Sharing allows users to upload and share their favorite park images
- Access to Information about free park passes offered by the National Park Service.