Using opposite fs 1 it won't allow more than one widget and the widget manager leaves an unusable icon in my menu that I cannot remove. Only thing stopping me giving 1 star is I know it has worked better on other devices
Great for keeping tabs on prices Very flexible and useful. Occasionally won't update, but very close to a 5 star widget. Recommended. Edit: relevant units now being used for smaller priced tokens. Perfect!
Brilliant App. I love it and rely on it but for some reason it crashes some times. i think it does it when u refresh a currency while having poor network. would you please add xrp/btc pair from bitstamp?
I am not able to create new 1×1 widget on oneplus 3t it only shows 1x2 now. I have been able to create 1x1 when I setup the phone but now cant.
Please update app to show btc-e dsh/btc and eth/btc thanks Update: Thanks for the great widget, can you please update the newly added kraken pair XLM lumen and a few more. Thanks in advance
Good: Nice to have to keep eye on pricing. Bad: Everytime I reboot my device, I have to reset this widget. Annoying.
- Fix bug whereby newer versions of android were not showing millibits and
microbits prices anymore.
- add time format override (12 vs 24 hour) to global options
- add global options, ability to select port 80
- add a main activity and sha512 test
v73 and 74:
- improve performance by reducing extraneous queries
- remove ads to fix memory leak
- fix a couple rare crashes
- fix a couple relatively small UI glitches