Any time I rebooted my phone, it took at least 30 minutes to "download". What are you doing, downloading the whole block chain and using my phone to mine for you? Seems unlikely, but I don't trust it and at the very least, there are other tickers with much better performance.
Using opposite fs 1 it won't allow more than one widget and the widget manager leaves an unusable icon in my menu that I cannot remove. Only thing stopping me giving 1 star is I know it has worked better on other devices
Great for keeping tabs on prices Very flexible and useful. Occasionally won't update, but very close to a 5 star widget. Recommended. Edit: relevant units now being used for smaller priced tokens. Perfect!
Not sure about this app, it would be more useful if it updated prices to the time intervals I setup. For some reason it won't refresh at all. It's so annoying. What's happening, is there a bug that can be fixed?
Brilliant App. I love it and rely on it but for some reason it crashes some times. i think it does it when u refresh a currency while having poor network. would you please add xrp/btc pair from bitstamp?
Has been working well for many months but now keeps reporting 'no network' with or without WiFi. The 'test web request' and 'test sha512' both come back with positive results and changing port to 8096 doesn't help. Any ideas?
- Fix bug whereby newer versions of android were not showing millibits and
microbits prices anymore.
- add time format override (12 vs 24 hour) to global options
- add global options, ability to select port 80
- add a main activity and sha512 test
v73 and 74:
- improve performance by reducing extraneous queries
- remove ads to fix memory leak
- fix a couple rare crashes
- fix a couple relatively small UI glitches