Great for keeping tabs on prices Very flexible and useful. Occasionally won't update, but very close to a 5 star widget. Recommended. Edit: relevant units now being used for smaller priced tokens. Perfect!
Good but no graph Great but wish we could see a time graph when we double tap on a widget (instead of configuration which is nit something which is used often..)
No XRP For some reason it doesn't display BitStamp XRP prices
Not connecting to network Would be very useful unfrtnly is not updating
I rely on this 100%, absolutely the best I honestly don't know what I would do without this app. My only real thoughts are why the focus is on the coin logo when resizing and not on the number of decimal places, and it would be nice if it included shapeshift trade pairs.
Its a good idea and useful enough. But I fins it crashes a lot when updating prices. Would be good if it also included an indicator as to where it had moved up or down within x timeframe
- Fix bug whereby newer versions of android were not showing millibits and
microbits prices anymore.
- add time format override (12 vs 24 hour) to global options
- add global options, ability to select port 80
- add a main activity and sha512 test
v73 and 74:
- improve performance by reducing extraneous queries
- remove ads to fix memory leak
- fix a couple rare crashes
- fix a couple relatively small UI glitches