Medrills, presented by Archie MD, provides compelling training material for preventive and general medical tasks such as obtaining IV access, performing CPR, or using an AED. The app is dedicated to an individual medical task and includes:
1. An instructional animation providing a deep understanding of the medical task.
2. Training with interactive exercises which enable practicing the task to prepare for assessment.
3. In app purchase of $.99 for a testing section to evaluate the user’s knowledge and skill of a task. Score above 85% with no critical task failures to receive a certificate for nationally recognized 1 CEH credit hours certified by CECBEMS.
NOTE – IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CEH CREDIT HOURS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF : $0.99 MUST BE MADE AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE. USERS WHO DO NOT PURCHASE THE CEH AND TESTING MODE MAY VIEW THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND TRAINING MODE BUTWILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN A CECBEMS ACCREDITED COURSE.
CECBEMS verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation processes. CECBEMS does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
Hartveilig wonen is georganiseerde burenhulp, waarmee vrijwilligers binnen enkele minuten met een defibrillator (AED) aanwezig zijn bij een slachtoffer; vaak veel sneller dan een ambulance. Daardoor kan eerder begonnen worden met reanimeren en wordt de overlevingkans bij een acute circulatiestilstand sterk verbeterd. Nadat de meldkamer Ambulancezorg een melding heeft gekregen van een acute circulatiestilstand, in de volksmond ook wel hartstilstand genoemd, worden deze vrijwilligers onmiddellijk ingeschakeld.
Hartveilig wonen verwacht door deze nieuwe App nog betere hulp te kunnen bieden aan de slachtoffers van een hartstilstand. Daarnaast blijft het bestaande alarmeringssysteem bestaan.
Indien de vrijwilliger 'beschikbaar' is kan hij worden gealarmeerd voor een reanimatie in een gebied van 0 tot 1000 meter rondom de calamiteit. Het aantal vrijwilligers wat kan worden opgeroepen rondom de calamiteit is afhankelijk van de beschikbaarheid. Bij een oproep ontvangt de vrijwilliger een bericht met een herkenbaar geluid op de smartphone. Het systeem bepaalt of de vrijwilliger een AED op moet gaan halen of dat er opgeroepen wordt direct naar het slachtoffer te gaan voor reanimatie. Wanneer de vrijwilliger beschikbaar is, moet de vrijwilliger de oproep met een bericht beantwoorden. Zo wordt bijgehouden hoeveel vrijwilligers naar de calamiteit vertrekken.
此 App 包含了以下功能
1.AED 地圖：快速找到最近的 AED 位址，急救分秒必爭！
2.最新消息：提供 AED 的第一手相關資訊
3.急救新知：學習如何使用 AED ，以及猝死等等相關資訊，不要讓遺憾發生在你身邊！
4.聯絡我們：若有 AED 的任何問題，可直接聯繫我們進行服務
5.急救搶先看：掃描 AED 的 DM ，透過互動影片立即學習如何正確的使用 AED！
AED owners have contributed their locations to this New Zealand wide database with the hope of saving lives in their communities. This application allows you to have these life saving locations available on your phone wherever you go.
Use the application to plan ahead or have the data at your finger tips when needed most.
AED Locations features:
Display the AEDs nearest to your current location using your current location.
Search for AEDs near to an address you enter.
Browse the AED locations on the map.
Get locations details and contact information.
Use the list view to quickly find a specific location.
Easily report information updates and problems.
To add your AED to AED Locations please contact email@example.com
For more information about AED Locations in New Zealand go to www.aedlocations.co.nz
AED Locations is powered by mapmysites.com and developed by abletech.co.nz
- Audio Prompts
- Flashing shock button
- 2 minute CPR periods with automatic ANALYZE at end
- Skip-to-Analysis feature when you get sick of seeing the student do compressions
- USB, mini-USB, micro-USB training electrodes available in adult and pediatric versions at our online store at http://www.LessStress.com/ccp .
THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES AND AUTOMATICALLY REQUESTS PERMISSION TO INSTALL ADOBE AIR ON INSTALL.
THIS APP IS FOR TRAINING ONLY - DO NOT TRY TO RESCUE A REAL PATIENT WITH THE AED TRAINER APP.
New in version 3.0
This new version has been completely redesigned to offer a more streamlined interface and quick access to basic functions (defibrillators search and reporting)
- When reporting a defibrillator you can mention the existence of children pads.
- The application is now available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi and Urdu.
- By connecting your Facebook account, you can now keep in "My defibrillators" the AEDs that you reported.
- Finally, the application detects the country in which you are and automatically provides the appropriate emergency phone number in emergency mode.
Features include :
1. AED Map :
- you can locate an AED near you
- you can help grow our database by adding new AEDs (including pictures, availability and contact infos)
3. Emergency Mode
In case of emergency, Staying Alive guides you through the different steps of the survival chain (call emergency, give chest compressions and defibrillate) while it looks for the closest AEDs.
4. CPR Training
Staying Alive also includes CPR training informations including videos on providing chest compression, using an AED,....
5. Social Media
Staying Alive includes Facebook and Twitter APIs
AED list and locations are provided as is by this application. We remind you that user provided data can't be certified. The RMC/BFM association and the EFHE can't be responsible for possible AED location errors.
AED TAIWAN 的資料來源目前以收集衛生福利部的AED相關資訊為主
From wherever you are, you are able to help contribute to the AED Registry by ‘Pinning an AED’ whenever you see an AED anywhere in the world. By ‘Pinning an AED’ or verifying an existing AED, you help verify the locations of new AEDs and strengthen the validity of an existing AED. Help build the largest repository of active AEDs in the world to help you save a life, maybe even yours.
Owners of AEDs throughout the world are able to register their AEDs with more details to ensure confidence when an AED is needed.
AED Registry features:
• Displays the nearest AED to your current location (w/ location services on)
• Select an AED icon to get details on specific AEDs w/ directions to its location
• Details include photo and directions to AED
• Pinch locator screen to view AEDs in your area
• Easily locate AEDs in Map View or List View
• ‘Pin an AED’ allows users to find AEDs and contribute to the database of existing AEDs
• Ability to ‘verify’ a Pinned AED to increase confidence of an AEDs existence and reliability
• ‘Register an AED’ allows owners of AEDs to contribute their AED to the database of existing AEDs
• ‘Verified Ready’ AEDs are AEDs that have been verified ready for use (verified battery/pads) within 30 days
• Identify levels of confidence of an AEDs readiness to save lives
Keywords : AED, AED locator, Ready AED, AED Registry, AED nearby, AED finder, Connect AED, National AED, Registry, International AED Registry, Pin an AED, Medical, Locate an AED, AED Management, AED Mgt, Find an AED, Defibrillator
This app has one main purpose, to tell you where the nearest publicly accessible AEDs are located.
It uses your current location and a list of known publicly accessible AEDs to find the AEDs that are nearest to you. Each AED is marked on the map and, when selected, details of the AED's location are displayed.
The app also contains a graphic supplied by the European Resuscitation Council that illustrates the Basic Life Support (BLS) actions that should be carried out when someone has suffered a cardiac arrest.
• The AED location data is collected by the South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust. At this time, only AEDs located within their operational area are listed. Hopefully, in the future, AEDs from other areas in the UK will be included.
• A menu action is provided to download the current version of the AED list so you can keep your device up to date with the latest additions and corrections.
• The distances displayed by the app are "as the crow flies" and they do not take into account the actual route you would have to take to reach a given AED.
• To display the map, your Android device must have a good quality internet connection (WiFi or 3G).
• To display the BLS graphic, your Android device must have an image display app installed.
• SCAS and the app developer make every effort to ensure the quality of the information available in this app and update the information regularly. However, before relying on the information supplied by this app, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes. SCAS and the app developer cannot guarantee and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or interpretation of the information or the fitness for purpose of the app.
- 위급상황 발생시 가장 가까운 심장제세동기(자동제세동기, AED)는 어디에?
정부와 지자체는 2012년 8월부터는 관련법에 따라 공공보건의료기관, 구급차, 공항 등 다중이용시설과 500세대 이상의 공동주택에 AED를 의무적으로 설치하도록 하고 있습니다.
(2013년 3월 기준으로 전국7600여대, 서울시에는 3200여대가 설치)
※자료제공: 국립중앙의료원 중앙응급의료센터
전국 주소기반의 검색, 현위치 기반 검색을 지원하고 담당기관 혹은 담당자 연락처로 바로 전화를 걸 수 있습니다.
라이프시맨틱스의 '심장제세동기' 모바일 애플리케이션을 통해 꼭 필요한 순간 도움이 되길 바랍니다.
※응급 의료에 관한 법률
제 47조의 2(심폐소생을 위한 응급장비의 구비의무)
① 다음 각 호의 어느 하나에 해당하는 시설 등에는 자동제세동기 등 심폐소생술을 할 수 있는 응급장비를 갖추어야 한다.
1.“공공보건의료에 관한 법률” 제 2조에 따른 공공보건의료기관
2.“119구조,구급에 관한 법률” 제 10조에 따른 구급대에서 운용 중인 구급차
3.“항공법” 제 2조 제 1호에 따른 항공기 중 항공운송사업에 사용되는 여객 항공기 및 같은 법 제2조 제 7호에 따른 공항
4.“철도산업발전 기본법” 제 3조 제 4조에 따른 철도차량 중 객차
5.“선박법” 제 1조의 2에 따른 선박 중 총통수 20통 이상인 선박
6. 대통령령으로 정하는 규모 이상의 “건축법” 제 12조 제2항 제 2호에 따른 공동주택
7. 그 밖에 대통령령으로 정하는 다중이용시설
② 제 1항에 따라 갖추어야 하는 응급장비의 관리 등에 필요한 사항은 보건복지부령으로 정한다. [본조신설 2007.12.14]
[시행일 2012.8.5] 제 47조의 2 제 1항
Keyword - AED, Automated External Defibrillator, 자동제세동기, 심장제시세동기, 응급상황, 응급, 응급환자, 환자, 구급차, 119, 심장, 마사지, 심장마사지, 심근경색, 심장마비, MI, Myocardial Infarction, 급성심근경색, 질병, 질환, 건강, Disease, 사고, 라이프시맨틱스, LifeSemantics, Life Semantics.
Submit AEDs yourself with this mobile application or at http://www.aed4.us
At present only the Dutch AEDs which have been signed up are presented. In the near future other countries will also become available. Watch for news on www.aed4.us or www.aed4.eu
The presentation of AEDs may vary depending on the time of the day, because some AEDs are only available during office-hours.
PulsePoint currently provides coverage for hundreds of cities and communities, with many more on the way. See http://www.pulsepoint.org/pulsepoint-respond/#coverage%20map for a coverage map.
The PulsePoint app is a virtual window into these 911 communication centers and provides real-time access to emergency activity as it is occurring. Users can view incidents - including the current response status of dispatched units - and instantly pinpoint the location on an interactive map. Curious as to where that fire engine or ambulance that just passed is headed? Is there an accident up ahead causing this traffic tie-up? Just tap the application to quickly find the incident location or plan an alternate route.
Additionally, users can choose to receive incident notifications when they are dispatched and listen in on live emergency radio traffic via this modern version of the traditional fire scanner. A photo gallery of significant events along with other agency images and information can also be easily accessed.
Would you like to see PulsePoint supported in your community? All that is required on the local level is the initiative to get started. Bring PulsePoint to the attention of your local fire department, city council, or emergency response agency and tell them you would like them to see PulsePoint helping to save lives in your community.
Original development of the PulsePoint app was the result of a successful partnership between the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District (CA) and the College of Informatics at Northern Kentucky University in 2009. In 2011 the PulsePoint Foundation was formed “to share its life saving potential.” Today all engineering is provided by skilled volunteers from Workday, Inc.
For more information, visit our web site at www.pulsepoint.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.