At school, college, high school, in his company, his department or in everyday life.
We thought of Salvum as a digital first aid kit to allow everyone to keep a victim alive while waiting for help.
Simple and fun Salvum offers free features and first aid training tailored to everyone's needs.
• Victim geolocation
• Call for help in 1 click
We'll be adding free features regularly to help you save lives.
To discover the trainings of our application, register and get a first Salvum training for FREE.
If you are satisfied with this first module, choose your subscription plan to take advantage of all our training. (Service open to individuals in 2023)
3 courses are currently available:
• Salvum First Aid - PSC1 basics (reserved for companies)
• Salvum First Aid - Road
• Salvum First Aid - Defibrillator Cardiac Arrest.
Each quarter, a new training will be available.
HOW A TRAINING TAKES PLACE
1. Depending on the training chosen, an initial test may be offered to you in order to assess your level of first aid.
2. The Salvum application then offers you adapted exercises that put you in emergency situations: road accident, domestic accident, work accident, accidents related to exceptional situations...
3. You have a limited time to simulate reality and assess your ability to react quickly!
4. Focuses and documentaries are offered to deepen your knowledge,
For the Salvum First Aid - PSC1 basics training, we have developed an algorithm that constantly adapts to your level by adjusting the difficulty of the exercises and offering you specific pedagogical corrections.
APPROVAL DECISION OF THE MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR
Salvum benefits from an approval decision from the Ministry of the Interior. Thus, for the Salvum First Aid - PSC1 basics training, employees obtain a theoretical training certificate allowing them to follow a practical session with one of our national partners. At the end of the practical training, they will obtain a Level 1 Prevention and Civic Relief certificate issued by an approved civil protection association (AASC).
WHO ARE WE
Salvum is a French social and solidarity economy company. We've made it our mission to make it easy for everyone to learn how to save a life.
To do this, we are developing services to train as many people as possible and help every citizen keep a victim alive while waiting for help.