Hold the program and exhibition guides for all current and upcoming SPIE conferences and exhibitions, including SPIE Photonics West, SPIE DSS, and SPIE Optics + Photonics, in the palm of your hand.
* Complete programs of all SPIE symposia including events, exhibitors, and participants.
* Sync My Schedule between your mobile device and desktop computer.
* Be notified when events added to My Schedule are about to begin.
* Google Maps integration provides views of nearby restaurants, stores, and venues.
* Search for participants, presentations, or events with Google's voice commands
SPIE is the international society for optics and photonics, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1955 to advanced light-based technologies. The Society serves nearly 260,000 constituents from approximately 162 countries, offering conferences, continuing education, books, journals, and a digital library in support of interdisciplinary information exchange, professional growth, and patent precedent. SPIE provided over $3.2 million in support of education and outreach programs in 2013.