Ergometer rowing app for concept2 PM3-5
The app support blue tooth for PM5 and USB for PM3-5.
- Create your own dashboard with values and gauges and other widgets
- Row together over the internet. (Alone or as a team)
* See each other and projected positions
* Publish a high score
* Chat using text or audo
* Traffic light
* login as observer to watch a race and collect the end times.
* Row together as one team and race against other teams
- Row in 3d or using an VR headset.
- You can load your own map with a predefined course and show your rowing position on the map.
- View your power curve and compare it with an base curve
- Make your own base curve
- View history of your race
- Row stroke advisor which bases is based on the user defined base curve.
- Get warnings when user defined stroke value limits are exceeded
- Plugins (which you can create using the ergometer space website)
- Android 6.1+ : The advisor widgets can speak out the advice.
- Share your power curve with other users. This way you can your train together over the internet.
- Ad free and your data stays private. (this app is made for fun, not for making money)
- Record an replay of all the ergometer data plus an optional video. The import/export function allows you to give this data to a coach for further analysis.
- Test your condition in the 3d shark game
- Spark lines in the value widgets to quickly see trends.
- Connect to a blue tooth heart rate device or include the heart rate data from the concept2 performance monitor.
- Show your heart rate as percentage of the total max rate or as graph in a heart rate zone widget. The zones and max heart rate are configurable.
You can also try the application online
The app offers more features:
- Offline usage
- Usb support.
- Screen blanker prevention.
- Quick start
The app is asking for many permissions when you install this app, the permissions are needed for:
- File access for Exporting and importing files
- Access to blue tooth
- Camera for making recordings of your session in great detail. You can combine the ergo data and the video data in one recording
- microphone access for audio chat
- Network/internet access for public rowing