'Numbers Puzzle' or also called 'Sliding Numbers, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square' is a classical game aimed at ordering randomly shuffled numbers in ascending order.
The game goal is to order the numbers in ascending order starting from 1 in the upper left corner. At the end of the game the empty cell should be placed on the lower right corner.
Numbers can be moved up, down, left or right replacing the empty square. They can also be moved in groups (row or column)
* Moving numbers in groups (row or column)
* Game board themes ('green', 'gray', 'white and blue')
* Different game board sizes (3x3, 4x4, 6x6)
* Sound when winning a game
* Vibration when moving a number
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vmsoftbg)
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/vmsoft_mobile)
Find us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/115848179276727103841)