mojeIKP is a free application of the Polish Ministry of Health. It allows you to easily schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment. Install the application, receive e-referrals and e-prescriptions straight to your phone and always have them at hand. Show the pharmacy the QR code and quickly fill your e-prescription. Set a reminder to take your medication. Grant access to your Electronic Health Records (EMR) to medical professionals and facilities. Quickly check your coronavirus test result and have access to your EU COVID Certificate on hand to cross borders within the EU faster and without quarantine. Test your knowledge in the healthy eating quiz and then look at your diet and see your shopping list.
• e-registration for COVID-19 vaccination
• purchasing medication in a pharmacy without the need to enter your PESEL number, simply give the pharmacist the QR code to scan
• quick and convenient access by phone to e-prescriptions and e-referrals directly from the PUSH notification received
• option to check the dosage of the prescribed medication
• set a reminder to take the medication
• check when and where your appointment will take place on the basis of a registered e-referral
• download e-prescriptions and e-referrals as pdf files that can be sent to relatives or medical staff by e-mail or SMS
• grant access to your Electronic Medical Record (EMR) to medical professionals and facilities
• access to coronavirus test result and details of quarantine and isolation
• access your and your children’s and relatives’ EU COVID Certificate
• quick access to diets prepared by the National Health Service including recipes and shopping lists
• quiz on prevention.
mojeIKP – here you can quickly and safely check information about your health. You have access to it 24 hours a day directly on your phone.
What is an e-prescription?
An e-prescription is an electronic version of a prescription. It makes prescribing and dispensing medication easier and quicker. The doctor issues the electronic prescription during a doctor's appointment or during an e-visit/tele-consultation.
You can fill an e-prescription at any pharmacy by letting the pharmacist scan the QR code on your phone screen or by providing the 4-digit e-prescription code and your PESEL number. The application provides users with an overview of all e-prescriptions, even if they have not been filled.
What is an e-referral?
An e-referral is an electronic version of a referral. The doctor issues the electronic referral during a doctor's appointment or during an e-visit/tele-consultation. Each e-referral is assigned a unique 4-digit code which, together with your PESEL number, needs to be provided to the clinic or medical facility in order to register (make an appointment). The application provides users with an overview of all e-referrals issued.
UCC – EU COVID Certificate
UCC is a certificate that allows you to cross the border of EU countries more easily and quickly without the need for quarantine. The code contains basic information about the owner, including name, surname, date of birth, vaccination details, information about the recovery or the result of the COVID test. The person who presents the QR code for scanning also consents to the processing of the personal data contained in the code by the person scanning it. Find out more about the requirements for crossing the border of the country you intend to travel to.